Forums

Help › Forums

Ball Marker - AUS and NZ

Wed, Oct 17 2018 4:59 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 1:03 PM

Yes I know, the WGT does not have ball markers, and I have never see a penalty incurred when someones putt rolls through another ball.....but I have 2 real ball markers to give away.

I will post them to you....but there are a couple of stipulations (apart from sending me your address - do so at you peril lmao).

To meet the criteria:

• You must live in Australia, or New Zealand;
    • You must have played the WGT game for at least a year;
    • Be in a Country Club;
    • Play real golf (as the marker does not work on WGT unless you want to use blutack and stick it to your screen......

Now if you meet the above, and would like one of the two special edition markers - tell me what the ball marker commemorates, and why you deserve it (and bear in mind what this marker commemorates)?

Of course if you are female....nekkid pic,,,,,,,never mind, lets cancel that criteria lmao

Seriously, these are something that no-one else will have and is special to me personally, as a reasonably long-standing member of this community. Whilst my reputation is tarnished as a kinky tinfoilist (who would have thought tin foil would tarnish huh?) and I am of exceptionally poor character.....I would like to distribute the last of these 2 markers that were bestowed on me. 

The judging of the responses is by a democratic and impartial committee, namely consisting of me alone.......and any decision made will be final, unless I change my mind....but once shipped, this offer will never happen again.

A once in a lifetime opportunity...it is so good, I do not have to throw in a set of steak knives.....

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 6:22 AM

alanti:

I will post them to you....but there are a couple of stipulations (apart from sending me your address - do so at you peril lmao).

To meet the criteria:

• You must live in Australia, or New Zealand;
    • You must have played the WGT game for at least a year;
    • Be in a Country Club;
    • Play real golf (as the marker does not work on WGT unless you want to use blutack and stick it to your screen......

Now if you meet the above, and would like one of the two special edition markers - tell me what the ball marker commemorates, and why you deserve it (and bear in mind what this marker commemorates)?

Gee Alan, wonder which part of the above criteria they don't fit.  I fit most of it, but then again, I already have one.  Plus it's getting harder and harder to play IRL anymore.  Old farts get like that, even if we don't want to let it happen.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 1:41 PM

alanti,

I'd like in on this, but not how you think. I've got my 2017 & 2018 markers affixed to my monitor, prominently displayed along side my other associated WGT mementos, but , through some quirk of fate ( only Joe knows ) it appears I have an extra 2018 in it's original hermetically sealed plastiscene envelope.

If i may expand on your idea, i would like to see it find a deserving home. Anyone interested, who meets my criteria will be eligible to receive it free of charge, providing...

1. They must have watched at least one ( 1 ) Yancy videya in it's entirety.

2. They can prove without a doubt, that, to the best of their knowledge, they are not of alien origin.

3. They know the true identity of " squirrelnutz "

4. They can tell me the name of Lizzy Rosetti's manservant.

Interested individuals should PM me with the correct answers, verification, and mailing address which I will promptly incinerate upon posting this wonderful keepsake to the lucky recipient.

Doc :)

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2018 5:11 PM

I meet the four criteria, albeit the 4th one rather sporadically. I have no idea what the markers commemorate, maybe the birth of Jacinta Ardin's baby? 

All the best

Ed

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 12:47 PM

Bump.

I simply can't believe we have no takers on this alanti .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 4:09 PM

I am sitting on a few of them . postage thing , Was hoping to see this thread replied to and help cover some Xtra,s who wanted and knew .

OPY

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 9:49 PM

From Europe, I can't compete in Alan's quest, but I'd be a glad recipient of such memorabilia if anyone would deem me eligible.

For the record, I meet the other criteria ;)

Apart from that, I'd LOVE to host any WGT player on my porch after a nice round of real golf in the northern Bavarian area - weather has been gr8 until now, Indian Summer at it's finest, and the courses recover from Summer drought!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 3:23 PM

drmoose:

4. They can tell me the name of Lizzy Rosetti's manservant.

Damn it, I'd have to go hunt one of Lizzie's wonderful posts to be sure. 

I miss her, I really do  :(

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 12:31 PM

MainzMan:
    I miss her, I really do  :(

Yep, she really classed up the place, an' her exploits are fondly remembered an' sorely missed.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 1:00 PM

Beans are ready .

OPY

• PAGES
RSS