Forums

Help › Forums

Stupid ads

Thu, Jan 17 2019 5:00 AM (45 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Jan 9 2019 11:14 AM

Not fer nuthin' , but, I've been runnin' AdblockPlus fer years. it's showin' it's currently blockin' 45 ads. The other day that number was 135, had to be some kind of a record, lol.

Doc :)

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 5:12 PM

Breathe in, breathe out. . .

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Jan 13 2019 4:30 AM

SoCalJim23 is an Aggie. They are resolute, honorable, and strong willed. You might even say stubborn. He seems to have worked through his problem because he is still playing. I have no idea, however, if he still believes Eyeo GmbH is a part of Microsoft.

God bless Adblock Plus.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2019 12:44 PM

Robert1893:

AdblockPlus is not a Microsoft product. Where are you getting the information that it is? 

He most likely got the adblock from the Microsoft store and is under the assumption it is a MS product...which it isn't! But I get the impression from past posts SCJim isn't a tech sort of guy LOL....no offense Jim.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 15 2019 10:20 AM

Using Firefox with no problems, except ads, so I installed ADblock and it now when activated stops me after a hole is complete, leaves me unable to continue or view replay. There is a X on the top right of the scorecard which is what I can only use.

Bummer really, in practise today on the 12th at Wolf creek I hit a double eagle, ok in a practice round so doesn't count but unable to save the replay, and the same on the following page. Save replay is greyed out.

I did screenshot my card at the end of the round.

Thats two DE's in a week.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jan 17 2019 5:00 AM

andwhy67:

Using Firefox with no problems, except ads, so I installed ADblock and it now when activated stops me after a hole is complete, leaves me unable to continue or view replay. There is a X on the top right of the scorecard which is what I can only use.

Bummer really, in practise today on the 12th at Wolf creek I hit a double eagle, ok in a practice round so doesn't count but unable to save the replay, and the same on the following page. Save replay is greyed out.

I did screenshot my card at the end of the round.

Thats two DE's in a week.

Not sure why it is happening but if you right click on the x and choose zoom in it might make the the continue button big enough for you to click on it and continue.

RSS