Help › Forums

Free 2 play builds

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 16 2018 8:25 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayhhh19019
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 8:14 PM

Hi, I am a new free to play player and am wondering what the best way to save for clubs. I am level 31 and am struggling to shoot even par with the starting clubs. I have 530 credits right now and I find my distance off the tee really hurts. When should I start spending credits and upgrade?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 10:09 PM

jayhhh19019:

Hi, I am a new free to play player and am wondering what the best way to save for clubs. I am level 31 and am struggling to shoot even par with the starting clubs. I have 530 credits right now and I find my distance off the tee really hurts. When should I start spending credits and upgrade?

Question-  Why does your profile say you are level 1 and have never played a round?

You don't have another account, do you - or asking for someone else?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 11:21 PM

There's a Canadian L32 Pro with matching first letters and numbers. He's using mobile coin gear.

Jay, stop using this second account "jayhhh19019" or you're likely to be booted!

jayhhh19019:
    Hi, I am a new free to play player and am wondering what the best way to save for clubs.

Try the "Free Credits" options. Beware there is no free lunch, and prepare for the feeling of being scammed!

And, since you consider yourself a FTP player, I warn you to buy anything! Custom clubs will raise your performance in combination with custom balls (which wear and get lost), ending the free game. They will rise you in tier, needing even better clubs, better balls => more costs.

If you can be happy with Par games, leave it as it is!

Have fun!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 3:25 PM

DoctorLarry:

jayhhh19019:

Question-  Why does your profile say you are level 1 and have never played a round?

You don't have another account, do you - or asking for someone else?

LOL---- not the sharpest knife in the drawer

• jayhhh19019
    2 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 5:04 PM

You are correct, I forgot my login info for my mobile account so I made one to post here. 

• jayh190
    2 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 8:53 AM

Maybe another question, what would someone have to spend to get a complete set of decent clubs? Is $20-30 enough?

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 2:47 PM

Ah - the real Jay! Willkommen!

I'd say, 50-60 $, and a few $$ per week for balls.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Oct 7 2018 9:05 PM

jayh190:

Maybe another question, what would someone have to spend to get a complete set of decent clubs? Is $20-30 enough?

Agree with Alosso - but you can get free credits (as he noted earlier).  You can't make a living off free credits but you can get them while you are doing something that does not require your full concentration.  I have gotten tons of credits on mobile.

• craigswan
    30,979 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 3:55 AM

gift of golf foundation might help you .

look up the thread .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 9 2018 3:33 PM

• PAGES
RSS