Forums

Help › Forums

Update BOF and BOH?

Sat, Oct 13 2018 9:25 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 3:33 PM

Any thoughts of updating Best of Famous and Best of Hardest courses, like was previously done with BOP3, 4 and 5.

I don't even have a problem with having a contest within club clash to pick cc's to design.  BD can't compete at that level in club clash, but The Georgian and Majestic did quite well with the new BOP 5 and 4.

Tom.

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 4:43 PM

If you want a best of hardest (not counting whistler) course, then try Happy's  hardest of holes, It starts out with peeble beach# 14(par 5),merion #5 (par 4) chambers #7 (par 4) And for real excitement try it on ultra fast geens

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 6:47 PM

LOL, but I'm thinking of something that can be used in club tournaments and AS, and might show up in WGT tournaments.

We have a custom course called Death Run in Black Diamond GC, but that is not what I am looking for in this post.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 8:06 PM

Geez don't replace them maybe add version two.

It's like pulling teeth to get a new course here.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 10:36 AM

I think the reason they redid the best of par 3,best of par 4 and best of par 5 courses was for some reason to have courses without any Cabo or Whistler holes. There are no Cabo or Whistler holes of best of Famous or best of hardest.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 7:04 PM

bypass07:

Geez don't replace them maybe add version two.

It's like pulling teeth to get a new course here.

Better idea.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 7:32 PM

I think WGT's resources are better spent bringing us Wolf Creek and Winged Foot rather than rearraigning courses we already have.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 1:28 PM

I thought announcing Winged Foot was just a joke that got taken seriously in the forum?

Wolf Creek is coming before the end of the year WGT have said, and a full 18-hole version of Bandon next year(?), but as far as I know there are currently no other new courses in the works.

I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 3:07 PM

"Wolf Creek is coming before the end of the year WGT have said, and a full 18-hole version of Bandon next year..."

Does anyone actually play Bandon dunes?  

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 4:18 PM
    Wutpa:

I thought announcing Winged Foot was just a joke that got taken seriously in the forum?

Wolf Creek is coming before the end of the year WGT have said, and a full 18-hole version of Bandon next year(?), but as far as I know there are currently no other new courses in the works.

I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

I knew my Wolf Creek comment would be taken seriously...even after I retracted it twice in later comments. It was a joke...to see who actually reads these forum posts.
  • PAGES
RSS