Forums

Help › Forums

'Stuck' - Loading Zoom Shot

Thu, May 2 2019 5:45 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 9:29 AM

Is there a solution to this issue?  I am forced to give up matches because of the 'circle of death'.  I've tried different browsers but to no avail.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 1:18 PM

RenoRick:

Is there a solution to this issue?  I am forced to give up matches because of the 'circle of death'.  I've tried different browsers but to no avail.

Don’t feel alone..I play mobile, and it does that occasionally..Like you, I forfeit, instead of waiting forever.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 4:35 PM

Refresh or reload the page and it will put you back into the game

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 10:59 AM

Refresh does not fix this issue.  You can only refresh the 'home' page.  You can't refresh the page with the match.

• ScottHope
    10,093 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 5:23 AM

. . . or F5.

⇩ You're welcome Rick, thank you. ⇩

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Mon, Oct 29 2018 6:45 AM

Okay, thank you.

• RenoRick
    108 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 1:50 PM

Reload ends the match and takes me back to the home page.

There is NO cure.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 6:18 PM

Reno, I play the mobile also on a tablet. I have found that if i minimize the screen then swipe it (dont close it). That brings you back to your home page hit your wgt symbol and after loading it should be giving you the countdown and offering you the option to resume or forfeit. At least that works for meme,also applicable when people try to jam game, instead of foreiting properly. Gl.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Nov 25 2018 7:40 PM

RenoRick:
    Reload ends the match and takes me back to the home page.

I had this happen to me as well.  We just had to restart the match and get back to where we were when it crashed like this.

• DZAnIdiot
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2018 3:47 AM

It would be ok with me if WGT people would just take a little time and fix a great game that more than occasionally forfeits my game and many others I play with by showing  a loading zoom shot screen. It would be fine with me also if it just let me finish the game because after two (loading zoom shot) screens, the third time it boots you from the game completely  Don't care if you guys can't fix the ZOOM SHOT issue … just extend the times you can get back in game so matches can be completed. Thank you ! And yeah, yeah, yeah... I have a super gaming PC and you guys created a great game, just fix it please, it's getting old, it's NOT about the swing meter. I may drop some $ in your game if you do. Please... and Thank you very much.

• PAGES
RSS