Forums

Help › Forums

GREAT COUNTRY CLUB - AS WE MOVE FORWARD

Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:30 PM (63 replies)
  • Charles1553N
    1,318 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 7:18 AM

My names Charles and I'm the new owner of the Valley of the Sun Casual Club.  We're an established Country Club (since 2014.....currently 84 members) looking reinvent itself.......spread our wings, grow and flourish. We're looking for quality WGT members to come join us and help us do just that. We're extremely laid back (thus the "Casual Club" in our title) with some of the best members WGT has to offer....very friendly, funny, relaxed and respectful....there's some pretty good golfers too. We always have numerous CC Tournaments running, with them being set up anywhere from easier to more difficult.....pick and choose what you'd like to play....all are great fun. We have no real requirements to be a member here.....just be somewhat active (play a CC tournament or 2 when time permits) is all that's asked....we aren't looking for ghost members. If you're new to WGT you'll be given all the help you ask for / need in order to make this game the most enjoyable if can be. You'll never be asked to purchase anything at all nor be required to play specific tournaments (ie: The Clash).....just play what you want, when you want, just play a CC tournament every so often. Come be a part of a great, relaxed, growing CC.....all tiers, ages and genders are more than welcome.....you'll never be bored here...you really can't be unless you try. We'll see you on the tee....Charles (Charles1553N)

• alosso
    21,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 12:58 PM

Best of luck to you!

• Charles1553N
    1,318 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 1:02 PM

All is good in the Valley.

Thank you very much. 

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 2:44 PM

XXX

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 2:45 PM

Hi all....my name is Jim and I'm the tournament Director in the Valley of the Sun. Come give us a look.....we're really laid back and have a lot to do within the CC. We're a level 19 CC so we're allowed 25 free CC tournaments to be running at once, and we try to keep it at least over 20 all the time (we also have premium tournaments). We have 2 Bracket (a CTTH and a Stroke Play) running all the time, as well as specialty tournaments run by our members, as well as lots of regular CC tournaments, most unlimited play.  The tournaments are set up all over the board....from easy to difficult....there's something (a few things) for everyone....pick and choose. Weather you're a WGT old timer, or a newer member, come check us out....you'll like what you see......Jim

• Next260
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 4:57 PM

Back to the top;

A great start for a club on the way up.

Come check out The Valley !

• Next260
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Oct 12 2018 5:45 PM

Bump for a great club !!!

• Next260
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 21 2018 7:35 AM

I've noticed a few people are looking for a different club;

Come check out Valley of the Sun Casual Club.

We are an active , friendly , growing club !

Ron

• Next260
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 2:23 PM

100 members and growing.

Come check us out.

• oldspudder
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 4:07 PM
    I am a “premier” player and am looking for a club that has many contributors. I am one of two that do almost all of the posting in Midwest National ( we’ve been a level 10 for almost two years) I think I can make consistent contributions ( I am at approx 275 consecutive days). Please advise if you are interested and explain what I would need to do Thanks Old shudder
RSS