Forums

Help › Forums

Getting a bag?

Wed, Feb 17 2021 12:10 AM (32 replies)
  • 90redford
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 6:37 PM

I am new to this game and I tried to play tonight and I got a message that I used up my free time or something to that effect. Now I have to Equip my bag. Well I need to get a bag and the only bag I can find cost 400 credits and I only have 30 credits. Does this mean I can't play unless I purchase more credits? If so I will go find another golf game to play. I hope not though because this looks like one of the better games I have seen. Please help.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 2:46 PM

You do not need to get a bag . or anything for that matter , This game is free to play .

OPY

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 2:55 PM

Opy is indeed correct, you certainly do not need a bag.

Ignore it.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 4:25 PM
    Did you happen to rent clubs, equip them, and then the rental period expired? If so, you’ll need to “edit equipment” and put your other clubs back in service.
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 11:12 PM

+1 Paul!

The bag functionality is located in the upper part of the "Edit Equipment" section. You pull the clubs and balls there which you take to the courses.

The "Stand Bag" accessory from the Pro Shop has no function at all. "You can't play without" is marketing bs. As advertized, it "sits on the tee" but for no purpose, except for being ugly IMHO.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 3:49 AM

The OP shows a rented driver that has several days left on the rental. His profile also shows a full bag. With a multi-day rental he must be playing on mobile. 

There must be something that he needs to do to get beyond this glitch, but I have no idea.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Sep 30 2018 5:41 AM

Look again: The rental time is minus four days - overdrawn.

He must unequip the rented driver and may equip one from his inventory.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 3:37 PM

It says "bag" meaning your equipped selection. You only need to equip any regular items that may be missing. 

1) Select the MY EQUIPMENT in the Game Menu

2) Click and Drag an item or ball from your INVENTORY to IN MY BAG

3) Click the SAVE CHANGES button

_CHAMPION 

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 4 2018 4:56 AM

90redford:

I am new to this game and I tried to play tonight and I got a message that I used up my free time or something to that effect. Now I have to Equip my bag. Well I need to get a bag and the only bag I can find cost 400 credits and I only have 30 credits. Does this mean I can't play unless I purchase more credits? If so I will go find another golf game to play. I hope not though because this looks like one of the better games I have seen. Please help.

Such innocence, my god u have to love it.

In the old days he would have had balls , clubs, bags, all sorts gifted to him before he could say 'fore'.

sigh..........

• Paalsonsteby
    7 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 7:30 AM

I just bought a bag but i cant find it any place. Dont see it on the tee either. 

Play on mobile. 

RSS