Forums

Help › Forums

New Special for Mobile Only ?? Why ?

Sun, Sep 30 2018 2:55 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 11:56 AM

I see WGT is offering a Ryder cup ball and Jackets for  mobile users . PC users not drawing enough revenue for WGT or are we just being ignored and probably be obsolete in another 2 to 3 years ?? 

Inquiring minds wanna know.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 12:16 PM

Jackets are part of apparel that the PC version doesn't use.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 12:16 PM

It could be that there are about 8 different country's avatars that you can already get on PC that you can't get on mobile. 

The whole avatar can be US or some other country.

the mobile is just a jacket.

Granted there isn't a EU PC  jacket. but then again you can't equip just a jacket on PC anyway. you'd need a whole avatar designed with the EU look. 

Certainly a legitimate request you could make. maybe they'd do it at some point.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 1:43 PM

Bought a Halloween mask, that’s a waste.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 1:56 PM

SlickHunter:

I'd never have guessed, saved me a few credits there.  ; )

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Sep 27 2018 3:38 PM

whooshdangit:

SlickHunter:

ffs !  I'd never have guessed, saved me a few credits there.  ; )

I wouldn’t have mind having it, if I see it clearly while worn..not the case..oh well..

• Jst4fun05
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 1:25 AM

I have a question. I thought when I made my profile I put me down as a lefty but it shows me as a right hand player. Is there any way to change this. I can't find it

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 7:29 AM

Jst4fun05:

I have a question. I thought when I made my profile I put me down as a lefty but it shows me as a right hand player. Is there any way to change this. I can't find it

You can change in your avatar settings on mobile. Go to the settings box then choose the avatar tab. I believe it's the very last option to change left/right handed player. 

Unfortunately you can not switch to left handed on PC. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 9:50 AM

pjctas0822:

I see WGT is offering a Ryder cup ball and Jackets for  mobile users . PC users not drawing enough revenue for WGT or are we just being ignored and probably be obsolete in another 2 to 3 years ?? 

YankeeJim:

Jackets are part of apparel that the PC version doesn't use.

Not obsolete and no plans to let this game die. YankeeJim is correct. We're working on exactly how we can bring the same apparel function to the PC version. The reality is that the new apparel system we have on mobile is easier to build for. Unfortunately this is a bit of a longer-term goal. We're also seeing how we can bring you the new avatar and apparel systems without angering anyone who has purchased the current avatars. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 9:51 AM

SlickHunter:

I like my pumpkin head... 

_CHAMPION 

• PAGES
RSS