Forums

Help › Forums

my cc is going south.

Mon, Apr 8 2019 12:02 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bigblue200
    378 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 12:49 PM

My country club is going down hill .Very few touraments and mostly single play.I use to play two or three games a day.Its not happening now.Because of lack of touraments.Im ready to start playing again ,need a mid to upper level country club.Please no start up clubs.

Check out my stats and hit me up if your looking for a every day player.

Bigblue200

Dave

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 3:35 PM

bigblue200:

My country club is going down hill .Very few touraments and mostly single play.I use to play two or three games a day.Its not happening now.Because of lack of touraments.Im ready to start playing again ,need a mid to upper level country club.Please no start up clubs.

Check out my stats and hit me up if your looking for a every day player.

Bigblue200

Dave

Im not with CC. I’m looking into Fairway Fanatics, it sounds good.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 3:38 PM

Brookline Country Club has openings and plenty of tournaments purses and non-purse

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 5:17 PM

You both should look into Black Diamond GC.

Tom.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 12:05 AM

If you guys want to join a top top club then yep Fairway Fanatic's is the one to join. Even though we are just over a year old we have more going on than 99% of the clubs on here. 

Monthly Major's

3 month long tours

Stroke play League which has 2 cups and a handicap ladder that run alongside it.

Pairs Cup

Last Fanatic Standing

Monthly Brackets, Set of the week and Un even.

New Match Play event Fanatic Fight Club is underway. Our premium match play event.

Plus other random events that we make like our Cricket Ashes Series or our Grand Prix, Plus our own Ryder Cup and also we enter the wgt events like the World cup etc. 

All our events have prizes, we dont run a event without them. We give away around 5000 credits/prizes each month. 

We use pro board forums and telegram. 

Plus have our own academy set up to help new players and lower tiers. 

We also have our special event days like Directors Day, Captains Day and Club anniversary. All great fun.

Our numbers speak for themselves. 70+ in the majors, 5 divisions in the leagues. 4 in last fanatic standing. 50 a day log on to our forums and 35 on telegram.

Will.

• bluey403
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 3:11 AM

Will puts forward a very good case, Dave

For newer  players that are looking for a Club, and have an addiction (smile) to this game

Fairway Fanatics is a great way to start.

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 5:47 AM

Williams01210021:
    If you guys want to join a top top club then yep Fairway Fanatic's is the one to join. Even though we are just over a year old we have more going on than 99% of the clubs on here. 

So the CC I am in is in the 1%? lol

Come on man promote your CC but dont down others . There is a CC for everyone . 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 7:10 AM

Dave, you have over 700 "friends" yet have played fewer than 100 AS or match  play games combined. The club I belong to has a monthly double elimination tournament. Would this be something that you are looking for? Your history tends to say no.

My club has met 27 challenges from other country clubs by fielding teams of 12 to 20 players. Of interest to you? 

Your club seems to be very active with 97 members having played in the last week. There are 5 officers with space for 2 more. Have you asked the club's owner to make you a director or allow you to set club tournaments?

Your complaint is not about the club, but the direction that it is headed. You need to voice your opinion to club leadership and take a more active role. The lifeblood of a good club it the interaction between the head and the limbs. Neither one works alone.

Don't ask what your club can do for you, but what you can do for your club!

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 10:21 AM

pjctas0822:

Williams01210021:

So the CC I am in is in the 1%? lol

Come on man promote your CC but dont down others . There is a CC for everyone . 

Without sounding rude..... yes it is.

I agree there is a club for everyone and that people want different things. My statement is that we have more going on in our club than pretty much all the rest. How do i know? well i have been in a few before when i first started. The shocking amount of clubs that dont do anything is unreal. As for the top clubs. I do my homework. In my eyes their is one club that probably beats us for stuff going on and thats SeL, When i was there a while ago they had a very good structure. Leagues, Tours etc etc. Even though i was new i still gained alot from them and have to thank them for showing me what a good club is run like. 

I see to many of these so called top clubs running a bog standard easy tee, unlimited back 9 at pebble.... Thats great......  Yes some clubs are groups of mates who like to play matches etc but alot are just going to waste. 

I would like to see 5 clubs that have more than what we do going on. Im not boosting im just reiterating my point. I think if your in the top 5 that would count as top 1%? 

Im not having ago at them or downing them, i was just making a point. 

Good luck to who ever he goes with, Just hope he finds a good club.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 12:38 PM

On behalf of SEL (which ive passed over management to another ), we thank you mate.

• PAGES
RSS