Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods haters just had it forcefully and permanently stuck in their craw

Tue, Apr 16 2019 12:44 PM (77 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 4:47 AM

pjctas0822:
    There's hope for everyone (even your old professor) .

Absolutely. There's hope for us all. That's why, in my initial post to you, I wrote that I didn't disagree with what you wrote. 

I was simply noting that some sin has much more destructive power and negative consequences on the individual and those around them than other sins.

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 5:50 AM

Robert1893:

pjctas0822:
    There's hope for everyone (even your old professor) .

Absolutely. There's hope for us all. That's why, in my initial post to you, I wrote that I didn't disagree with what you wrote. 

I was simply noting that some sin has much more destructive power and negative consequences on the individual and those around them than other sins.

Yes sir ...I hate typing because words get misconstrued ...My bad ... Is that a real word misconstrued lol...you know what I mean.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 9:19 AM
    Tiger who? Typical Ryder Cup performance, sure glad he's back on top.
  • CapeTownDavid
    18 Posts
    Sat, Sep 29 2018 4:35 PM

He did not win he was given the win the rest of the field were  playing like ***......Greatest come back ,,lololol....I do not think so ....Watch the Ryder Cup ,my cash is on he will mess that up again .

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 2:01 PM

What really got my goat was while changing channels, i stopped on "my access tv cause tiger was being mentioned. I was so pissed after listening to what they did....They dug into his current girlfriends past, to find she has money problems. Instead of praising Tiger, all they did was smear this poor women. What right do these people have snooping around in other peoples buissness? Disgraceful if you ask me!!!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 2:57 PM
    quadrock123:

What really got my goat was while changing channels, i stopped on "my access tv cause tiger was being mentioned. I was so pissed after listening to what they did....They dug into his current girlfriends past, to find she has money problems. Instead of praising Tiger, all they did was smear this poor women. What right do these people have snooping around in other peoples buissness? Disgraceful if you ask me!!!

I have to agree with you, x1000%, that the media has nothing better to report on? Unfortunately, they were going to praise tiger? For what, his outstanding performance in the cup ? I also agree that it's disgraceful to smear her name, but hey let's face it, if you're making over 80,000 a year, shouldn't you at least be paying your bills? It's a very sad state of affairs, when someone throwing a glass of ice on someone, or people not paying their bills, is the headliner of the nightly news.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:45 PM

Luckystar5:
    One win is not what I would call a comeback! Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn, as the saying goes! Now is it something to talk about, I'll give you that much, but tiger still quivers when he sees a 5 iron, get over that feeling, and then it's a comeback, :^)

Comeback complete.  :-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 12:54 PM

@YJ

So, how many more majors do you think he wins? 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 1:19 PM

Robert1893:
    So, how many more majors do you think he wins? 

TBH, I don't know or really care. Ill be rooting for him and I don't think he'll catch Nicklaus but his story is a total inspiration. From as low as you can go to this, today, makes him a great example for persevering under the most dire of circumstances. A good life story.  :-)

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2019 1:24 PM

@YJ

OK. Fair enough. It's just with your knowledge of the game, I was really interested in your opinion on number of wins he might get to.

No worries. 

RSS