Forums

Help › Forums

cross platform curse?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 6 2019 7:41 PM (8 replies)
  • golfzenteer
    7 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:45 PM

I have been playing WGT golf on my desktop for about a year now. Since I'm not able to play some of my friends who use apple products I decided to try it as well. It appears to be a totally different world! I purchased a platinum apparel package, because I looked like a bum. I don't have a clue as to how to access it, can anybody help? Also what is up with the diamond trial package and sponsors etc? Any and all advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 9:32 PM

I only played on mobile a few times, but it seems like you go to your profile and click on apparel to equip whatever you have.  

Did you get yours with a sponsor pack or just buy it?  You get sponsor packs all the time on mobile, as I recall.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 4:01 AM

For those using a PC who would like to try mobile while maintaining the advantages of PC: use an emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks. Also, the emulator allows for more free credit earning videos.

• pjctas0822
    4,549 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 5:49 AM

HackWilson1930:

For those using a PC who would like to try mobile while maintaining the advantages of PC: use an emulator such as Nox or BlueStacks. Also, the emulator allows for more free credit earning videos.

Good stuff

• golfzenteer
    7 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 6:06 AM

Thx DoctorLarry, I get the sponsor packs. It is the platinum pack I purchased that I can't seem to access.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 11:39 AM

HackWilson1930:
    Also, the emulator allows for more free credit earning videos.

Not since the last Android update, The free credit videos are gone from BlueStacks and Nox.

The free credits videos are still on WGT mobile on both IOS and Android devices but they are gone on the Android Emulators at least they are gone on mine. But they added Peanut Labs surveys to the Android App and they are there on both Android Emulators. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Sep 23 2018 3:20 PM

I play on PC, but have bluestacks and the mobile app. Never tried playing a game on it, Someday maybe

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 4:37 PM

borntobesting:
    gone on the Android Emulators

Update Nox and/or BlueStacks to the latest version. The video credits are greatly reduced but still available. I'm getting around 200 a day. 

I haven't gotten any on my tablet for months. 

• dynoflight
    40 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 7:41 PM

Anyone know how to use the chat feature in NOX or Blue Stacks?

RSS