Forums

Help › Forums

60-Second Advertisements

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 21 2018 4:42 PM (5 replies)
  • pensband
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 19 2018 6:28 PM

I'm about done with wgt. Spent quite a bit of money on here and still subject to 60+ second advertisements that do not continue to play if you jump to a different website. Your product/racket, with it's three fairway views and zero ball shaping capabilities, is really not that good to be pulling this. I understand your goal is revenue, but I will be happy to take the prospective revenue that I contribute to a different game if I am going to be subject to an insanely long, relevant to less than 1 percent medication commercial. 

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:13 AM

get AdBlock., it's free. You don't need the paid version

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 1:52 PM

Hi,

If ya want your Browser as clean/clutter free which In turn can help with a smooth meter & also get rid of adds In sec's then just Right Click OFF Add & select Submit this problem to WGT

Then when the 2nd box pops up click CANCEL to the bottom right of box

Ken

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 5:35 PM

Kenher01:

Hi,

If ya want your Browser as clean/clutter free which In turn can help with a smooth meter & also get rid of adds In sec's then just Right Click OFF Add & select Submit this problem to WGT

Then when the 2nd box pops up click CANCEL to the bottom right of box

Ken

+1

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 1:31 PM

WGT has ad's ?? Where ?? lol ADBLOCK people.

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 4:42 PM

pjctas0822:

WGT has ad's ?? Where ?? lol ADBLOCK people.

Yes WGT has lot of ads... but shouldn't, we MUST use AdBlock to stop the intrusive commercials & long waits, but...wgt itself recommend not use AdBlock type software's,... due can cause bad optimization of Flash (the main game software)

so Topgolf,...STOP the fkn comercials 

RSS