skip nav

Forums

To WGT, apparel?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 28 2019 1:34 PM by fobby1980. 6 replies.
  • SlickHunter United States
    752 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:11 PM

Is there something you could do not to keep giving the same apparel over and over to already maxed out ones? we wait for 6 hours for sponsorship just to get apparels that are already maxed out..such a waste..I don’t mind putting out credits, but at least give us something in return that’s fair.

Digg
    Delicious
  • alosso Germany
    19,345 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:35 PM

Wanna address WGT? Use "Contact" below. I'm afraid they won't hear you here.

Digg
    Delicious
    752 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 1:41 PM

alosso:

Wanna address WGT? Use "Contact" below. I'm afraid they won't hear you here.

Very true..wishful thinking I guess.

Digg
    Delicious
  • Luckystar5 United States
    1,319 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 10:26 AM

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  Move to the next level of rooms, labeled tour champion, your rewards for better apparel, are there.  The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain!  That's the reason they have a cap! Wgt wants you to advance, to your proper level, they are trying to keep higher tiers, out of the lower tiered rooms. 

Digg
    Delicious
    752 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2018 11:50 AM

Luckystar5:

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  Move to the next level of rooms, labeled tour champion, your rewards for better apparel, are there.  The bigger the risk, the bigger the gain!  That's the reason they have a cap! Wgt wants you to advance, to your proper level, they are trying to keep higher tiers, out of the lower tiered rooms. 

Yeah, you’re right..it’s a big jump in coin wages..but like you said, it’s different reward, thanks

Digg
    Delicious
  • Mbarrettwcc United States
    80 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 6:15 AM

Luckystar5:

Try playing in the higher rated rooms!  There is a reason that each room has an apparel cap.  By playing the rooms labeled tour master, as the cap, you're only going to recieve the apparel that is  rated highest for that  tier level.  

Wishful thinking... I live in Bellagio and half of my awards are on maxed apparel.

Digg
    Delicious
  • fobby1980 United States
    163 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 1:34 PM

Luckystar5:

No. The cap refers to the max number of points that can be won after a winning round. For example the cap of Chelsea is 9 and Rio is 12 (maybe 13). They are still spread out between 1-3 items. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS