Forums

Help › Forums

Ball Replacement in Game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 26 2018 2:03 PM (9 replies)
  • TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 6:39 AM

I was just playing Ready Go 126521. My ball ran out and being new back to the game I thought I would be given the option to swap the ball for another one I had bought earlier. I did not realise I had to buy the ones I currently had or use the starter ball. That is my bad and a lesson learned so I bought 3 more balls and continued playing.

I had to come out of the game to go and do something. When I re entered I had the screen blocked again saying I had to order another 3 balls or use the starter balls. I was not prepared to buy another 3 and so had to pull out.

Can I please have my entry fee returned.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 7:06 AM

Contact customer service directly, they usually do a great job at sorting these things out.

Doc :)

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 8:00 AM

Holy crap, that's a blast from the past. 

Good to see an old name making a return to the game : )

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 9:11 AM

Yep, I thought the same thing Mainz, lol.

Doc :) 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 1:29 PM

A ten year's member, 877,811 credits earned, states

TallAcePaul:
    being new back to the game

and

TallAcePaul:
    Can I please have my entry fee returned.

ROTFLBTCASTC!!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 5:29 AM

LOL yes hello all been knocking it about again a bit lately, just going through the stage of it driving me absolutely potty.

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 3:42 PM

Well alosso, we all know the story so well.

All the credits, fame and adoration finally paid its toll. First it was all the female avatars, red heads, blonds, brunettes, I couldn't help myself I bought the lot.

Then the advertising for all that alcohol I had never heard of and had to try, Glenmorangie, Michelob, Bud, it all crept up on me. Before I knew it the sponsors were pulling out, I started to get the yips and the expensive balls were flying out of bounds. Arguments in the forums followed and I became a social pariah.

WGT came for my clubs and final, to avoid the creditors, I had to go into hiding.

The 2 years in the wilderness gave me time to reflect and after leaving the monastery and donating my final credits to the Society for Clubs bent through Anger, I am back to start playing the game in a simple and calm manor.

Ohmmmmm

• Tcushman
    170 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 5:08 PM

Having only been a member here at the austere WGT organization for 9 + years, I've never had the opportunity to be bested by you in  match play but from the comments of the legendary players posted above I would look forward very much to a game.

Wherever you have been I am gladdened to read of your return.

Tim

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2018 6:01 PM

alosso:
    ROTFLBTCASTC!!

I had to look this one up. It means: 

Rolling on the Floor Laughing, Biting the Carpet and Scaring the Cat

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2018 2:03 PM

Whatever the reason and the history Paul, I for one am very happy to see you back.

Thanks for accepting my friend request and thanks for the game just now, it went to show that the company is more important than the score : )

RSS