Forums

Help › Forums

Where Are The New Courses??

Thu, Sep 19 2019 1:51 PM (71 replies)
  • jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 8:45 PM

alosso:
    But, if we can believe a former statement of MisterWGT, the former CEO Chad, there ARE pics for (at least) a second pin set on every course.

We have been told pictures for multiple holes multiple times. (Apologies to my English teachers for using same word in sentence twice.)

• GatorDoug1
    6 Posts
    Sun, Oct 14 2018 5:26 AM

So my minimalist expectation is why can’t WGT give us a goal month for release for the new course. Why not allow some work-in-progress conversation on the release of the new course. It can’t be a competitive software issue. Heck the other sim software companies are often letting us know when to expect their new product.

You sharing goals and delays allows us buy-in to your company.  

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 5:58 AM

any word yet on a release date for Wolf Creek? will this be the same Wolf Creek from our existing ctth?

waiting patiently, 

Dav (Turfsand)

• 4PennyLane
    23 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 9:39 AM

i for one am kinda tiring of same old courses..are there ..other games out there with similar graphics...i love this game still but need some new courses as interest wanes !

help us out here WGT

waiting patiently 

4pennylane

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 9:42 AM

turfsand:

any word yet on a release date for Wolf Creek? will this be the same Wolf Creek from our existing ctth?

waiting patiently, 

Dav (Turfsand)

bump

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 9:53 AM

Hi Dav,

Much like you I'm awaiting It eagerly but I did read In one of The Threads here a few weeks back that WGTChampion said they were having a few small Issues on the green which someone said may be code for lying/Scrambled dots so I'd rather not see It before Christmas If that was to be the case.

I could wait a few more weeks In to the New Year If It meant they got the greens right.

PS Dav, When It does come out we're all gonna hit It at the same time on Discord In multiple simultaneous  BIG Skins games with NO practice beforehand, All going In blind!

Ken

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 11:22 AM

DanArchie, the OP, makes a mistaken statement that WGT is wealthy. Were that the case they probably wouldn't have been sold to TopGolf. The real money belongs to TopGolf, which has only a slight interest in WGT expansion. They are far more interested in the real world TopGolf venues that produce a very large and reliable income stream. 

Check the thread dealing with TopGolf expansion to see the bigger picture.

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Nov 11 2018 5:32 PM

New Courses... Coming Soon!

Take that to the WGT Bank.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 1:15 PM

HackWilson1930:

DanArchie, the OP, makes a mistaken statement that WGT is wealthy. Were that the case they probably wouldn't have been sold to TopGolf. The real money belongs to TopGolf, which has only a slight interest in WGT expansion. They are far more interested in the real world TopGolf venues that produce a very large and reliable income stream. 

Check the thread dealing with TopGolf expansion to see the bigger picture.

Dang bro. You're really nailing this hammer in. It's not true. I try to explain in that thread he references. 

_CHAMPION 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 14 2018 1:15 PM

Duckster789:

New Courses... Coming Soon!

Take that to the WGT Bank.

lol

_CHAMPION 

RSS