Forums

Help › Forums

Where Are The New Courses??

Thu, Sep 19 2019 1:51 PM (71 replies)
  • DanArchie
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 12:44 PM

As big as WGT has become, and as incredibly wealthy as they must be by selling us stuff that doesn't even exist, why are new courses added at such a snail's space? It used to be several per year and now we wait several years. It just gets boring playing the same courses over and over....Time to wake up and spend some money WGT!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 1:22 PM

We use real photos that need to be stitched together and molded and into a course that can be played in a 3d space in the game. There are literally thousands of human hours that go into the process. With that being said we can't wait to release our next course! 

_CHAMPION 

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 3:47 PM

WGTChampion:

We use real photos that need to be stitched together and molded and into a course that can be played in a 3d space in the game. There are literally thousands of human hours that go into the process. With that being said we can't wait to release our next course! 

_CHAMPION 

Wolf Creek in time for christmas WGT Champion?

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 3:48 PM

DanArchie:
    ... selling us stuff that doesn't even exist ..

Weird, the items I buy seem to exist in my bag.  Same with the balls, I seem to be able to equip and hit them just fine.  :) 

• DanArchie
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 6 2018 4:41 PM

I'm speaking for the rank and file players who spend their hard earned money paying for virtual items, and what we get in return is the same courses over and over...Just want to see some changes once in awhile

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 4:47 AM

kavvz:

DanArchie:
    ... selling us stuff that doesn't even exist ..

Weird, the items I buy seem to exist in my bag.  Same with the balls, I seem to be able to equip and hit them just fine.  :) 

Virtual

• LMD01
    92 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 5:19 AM

DanArchie:

As big as WGT has become, and as incredibly wealthy as they must be by selling us stuff that doesn't even exist, why are new courses added at such a snail's space? It used to be several per year and now we wait several years. It just gets boring playing the same courses over and over....Time to wake up and spend some money WGT!

Playing only 9 shots per round would be repetitive..an boring... but each to there own . 100’s of shots to be learned playing stroke play.. once again each to there own..... I’m bored just typing this out, due to a short attention span.. but in saying that I ain’t in a hurry for a new course I ain’t learned how to play the ones we have yet.. but once again each to there own... happy hitting all...

• pjctas0822
    4,534 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 6:14 AM

For the record WGT has never released several courses in one years time... Where did you get that info??

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 7:15 AM

DanArchie:

Actually you shouldnt be bored . You dont play enough to be bored , you`re only L94 Tour Master with a 4 yr. old account . If you want more excitement from the courses then tier up . Ive been here for 7 years and its always been 1 course a year added to the game .

Now I will admit that WGT could do better by adding more pin placements to the existing courses . This is something that should be done in between the new course additions . Yes WGT makes a great deal of money . Yes they should be spending more on the game to improve game quality as well as game performance .

Maintenance should be done at least twice a month , due to the current games conditions.  Yes WGT needs to wake up and spend some money and truly re invest into the game more so , than they are doing now .

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, Sep 7 2018 8:42 PM

turfsand:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

Wolf Creek in time for christmas WGTChampion?

c'mon WGT Champion, how about a smidge of encouragement?

RSS