What is his name?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 1 2018 7:31 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 1:58 AM

dchallenger:

By "spelt" were you referring to ancient wheat of some sort or perhaps the word "spelled", hmmm?

yes

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Tue, Sep 11 2018 5:57 PM

gherkinhead1:

What is the name of the commentator who says things like,  "that's in the garden spot"  etc.

The commentators name is "Raspy", named so by his father because of his raspy voice.

Raspy was living life without any birth name until one day at an golf match he yelled out with his raspy voice "Come on be right" after executing his putt.

That raspy voice and comment spawned an series of good happenings after that moment. The spectators followed and cheered him on through the rest of the match, eager to hear more of his raspy voice.

Countless autographs were requested by the crowd, and cameras flashing everywhere. Everyone was mesmerized by his raspy voice and keen comments while playing golf. That event sparked the beginning of Raspys' commentator carrier.

It was then, after dark on the next day, his father registered "Raspy" as his sons given name.

Raspy is the father of the woman portrayed on the home page of World Golf Tour. Her name is Constantina.

Constantina is the mother of twins, Funky and Funky, both portrayed on the two avatars found on Page 1 of Avatars.

The first born twin of Constantina, Funky, is female, and the mother of Dusty Rose (F), portrayed on the avatar found on Page 2 of Avatars.

Dusty Rose (F), the daughter of Funky (F), is married to Crimson Pride (M), portrayed on the avatar found on Page 1 of Avatars, they have no children.

The second born twin of Constantina, Funky, is male, and the father of twins, Going Green (M) and Tee Green (F), both portrayed on the two avatars found on Page 5 of Avatars.

Going Green (M), the first born twin and son of Funky (M), is the father of Oz (M), portrayed on the avatar found on Page 4 of Avatars.

Tee Green (F), the second born twin and daughter of Funky (M), is the mother of Oz (F) portrayed on the avatar found on Page 4 of Avatars.

Oz (M), the son of Going Green (M), is the father of Impact (M), portrayed on the avatar found on Page 4 of Avatars.

Impact (M), the son of Oz (M), unexpectedly passed away on the first Tee after scoring an Ace.

Oz (F), the daughter of Tee Green (F), is still single with no intentions of ever marrying, as her golf carrier is more important to her than having children.

The father of Raspy is Dneirf, portrayed on the WGT After Dark Avatar found on Page 2 of Avatars.

God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 1:16 PM

lol,  thank you Dneirf,  always wondered about the ancestral origins of WGT.

Raspy it is.

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 4:46 PM

I personally had never heard the term "That's in the garden spot" in my many years of golf until one day out of the blue during the Senior (British) Open.  Early in a round Sat. or Sun. of the final groups a ball landed in the fairway that originally looked headed for fescue and out of the blue Johnny Miller said, "that's the garden spot" 

I almost fell out of my chair LOL

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 8:13 PM

WWilliams46:

I personally had never heard the term "That's in the garden spot" in my many years of golf until one day out of the blue during the Senior (British) Open.  Early in a round Sat. or Sun. of the final groups a ball landed in the fairway that originally looked headed for fescue and out of the blue Johnny Miller said, "that's the garden spot" 

I almost fell out of my chair LOL

+1

I also was watching that tourney this year and Johnny Miller shocked the chit out of me when he said it.  I've been watching golf since about 5 years old and never heard a commentator use that term ever before.  Maybe Johnny plays WGT...and senility is starting to kick in...LOL

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Sep 12 2018 11:17 PM

His name is PDB1........      I understand that a future update will have an option of hearing  his voice......or  a pop up link to a GoFundMe page.......

• santa084
    114 Posts
    Tue, Sep 18 2018 8:14 PM

Hey I'll get better. I just started a week ago /\(oo)/\

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 1 2018 7:31 AM

santa084:

Hey I'll get better. I just started a week ago /\(oo)/\

Uhm????

L95, joined Nov 2016 and have over 1,400 ranked rounds.  

• PAGES
RSS