Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Ball Markers

Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM (76 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 6:05 AM

WigerToods2010:

Well done all involved... can't believe I missed this.

:(

Might not be too late, you could ask if there is any left that was not sent out.

cheers :o)

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 11:17 AM

Pm me your address...I'll post one tomorrow 

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 12:47 PM

A Massive shout out to Joe, Wayne, Bill and Anybody else involved and of course Dennis..

Arrived today my friends, Many thanks and much love to you all for a superb tribute Memorial.

A beautiful hand written note Wayne, Thank so much bro..

Now all I need to do is find a new back so I can get back to golfing, Oh Yeah..

Class acts Fellas ... Keep it rolling..

Chris

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 2:42 PM

Wiger has a lil something on it's way. Via one of his own countryman's, selfless act

Good peeps abound

Glad it arrived Chris

Apparently, I neglected to write Mio's house number, and other PERTINENT information on his envelope. The British Post somehow delivered it.

I find that delightful, that the post over there, actually functions on pride of delivery.

Must have been the last card I signed, writers cramp...

Where's alanti? The roo mail gone pouch up?

☢----------------<*{{{{{-( 

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 6:09 PM
    Thanks Joe...I'm sending one to Whooshdangit in Germany. Wait til you see what I got for Wayne when we get together...I'd post a pic here but no clue how. PM your cel and I can text to you...see ya in a cpl weeks Brother !
  • conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 6:09 PM
    Thanks Joe...I'm sending one to Whooshdangit in Germany. Wait til you see what I got for Wayne when we get together...I'd post a pic here but no clue how. PM your cel and I can text to you...see ya in a cpl weeks Brother !
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 8:15 PM

amateur4sure:

A Massive shout out to Joe, Wayne, Bill and Anybody else involved and of course Dennis..

Absolutely, another brilliant Andyson ! A lot of fun was had and new friends made, can't wish for more than that. A fitting tribute.

conveyorguy:

Thanks Joe...I'm sending one to Whooshdangit in Germany.

Didn't expect it Mike, I know postage isn't cheap, very kind.

A good game yesterday too, though I forgot to ask you if you knew the name of the "dog" charity Dennis supported. I made a donation last year but can't find any records and I can't  find it here either. If anybody can let me know I'd appreciate it.

Happy hittin'

Cheers!

Rich

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Sep 28 2018 8:24 PM
    1st class is only a dollar...i'll do what I can LOL...charity might be "English Springer Spaniel Rescue" ?
  • alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 1:28 AM

gonfission:
    Where's alanti? The roo mail gone pouch up?

Ha, I was back in Sydney for 5 days, something I needed to do back home.

So I arrived back and Bingo.....or is that Dingo? .....the markers have arrived. Streuth, I am stoked!

Snail mail here, is close to the truth.....

I am waiting for one address and will get these off on the weekend.

I also emailed you Joe - just for confirmation.....my poor math skills......and as the saying goes..... Kangaroos loose in the top paddock

Awesome work by all involved....very humbling - so my gratitude and thanks to those involved.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 3 2018 4:29 AM
    Thanks Joe! I received mine yesterday. SWEET! Can’t wait to place one on a green.
RSS