Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Ball Markers

Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:58 PM (76 replies)
  • twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 6:16 PM

Got mine today as well. Thanks so much to Joe and MrCaddie, you guys are what makes this game so easy to play still.

TP

• conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2018 8:24 PM

Got mine today, along with a wonderful card. Thanks to Joe, Wayne, and Bill for running an awesome tournament for all of us. Most importantly, Thank You Dennis, and God Bless :)

Wish I knew how to post a picture...arg

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Sep 22 2018 2:22 PM

received mine...what a great memento !!

want to thank Bill for running the comp and Joe & Wayne for the marker and card

very nice event

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 6:21 AM

Mine arrived today and is now looking at me from my monitor frame.

Many thanks for all the effort, time and expense that has gone into making and posting these, a truly great thing you guys did here.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 8:51 AM

MainzMan:

Mine arrived today and is now looking at me from my monitor frame.

Hey D, nearly wet meself laughing when I read that....guess what I got in this mornings post and where I put it? Great minds and all that.  

MainzMan:
    Many thanks for all the effort, time and expense that has gone into making and posting these, a truly great thing you guys did here.

Yeh, what he said

Thomas

• Leggoman13
    8,256 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 1:30 PM

Thank you very much for all involved in the process of getting the markers out.

Great collective effort, with a effort from Joe and  Opy's great contribution to pay for shipping the markers.

p.s. please say thank you to Wayne for his nice note.  Will try to private message him, hoping he will see my message and read it.

cheers all   and thank you very much, as it is well appreciated.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 1:52 PM

Well done all involved... can't believe I missed this.

:(

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Tue, Sep 25 2018 2:25 PM

Leggoman13:
    p.s. please say thank you to Wayne for his nice note. 

My hand written note leggo, Wayne's cards were donated to me for this special tribute.

I am sure Wayne would enjoy the message anyway. I will be golfing with him in October. I will forward everyone's best wishes to him...

Also, I have a suspicion, I will be having to much fun to actually be legal...

Thanks to all you WGTer's for stepping up.

I am waiting for Ider75 to respond. I want to know how long it takes something to travel to Sweden. Most of you in Europe received yours in 5 business day's so far.

• ider75
    201 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2018 12:52 AM

gonfission:
    I am waiting for Ider75 to respond. I want to know how long it takes something to travel to Sweden. Most of you in Europe received yours in 5 business day's so far.

It arrived in the mail yesterday thanks very much.

Cheers

• akatiger74
    4,699 Posts
    Wed, Sep 26 2018 9:28 AM

Received my ball marker in the post today and it looks great along with a cool card(nice touch)...hopefully the ball marker will bring me some luck on the greens...TYVM Joe, Opy, Wayne and anyone else involved in this fine tradition...you guys rock:))

RSS