Forums

Help › Forums

Surveys

Tue, Aug 21 2018 2:28 PM (3 replies)
  • 2043dennis
    213 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 7:26 PM
    This week alone, I've started on surveys 5 or 6 times and answered questions and give my opinion for 10, 15, 20 mintues, then to be told this survey not for me. Absolutely ridiculous to waste that much time and effort to no avail. We should get something for this time spent. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!! Please correct this issue, Thank You...
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 8:42 AM

It happens - just luck or (bad) luck of the draw.

Over the past 2 days I've successfully completed 5 surveys for credits -- had 1 or 2 get pretty far only to tell me I'm no good.  

WGT doesn't really have any control once you click on that link to go to an external site to take the survey I think.

They are in control about whether they payout the credits or not, not you and not WGT.  Some of them for sure monitor your responses and can detect if you're being genuine or not.  Not saying you're doing that, but just be aware of it.

• mrmp1
    530 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 2:28 PM

wgt does not get involved with surveys PEANUT LABS is the one that CAN HELP YOU  but not always some companies are like that  and its called being  SCREENED OUT  and even peanut labs cant  look into that problem  but if you feel you completed the survey and something happened and did not receive ANY CREDITS at ALL go back to survey page and click on transactions and click on top survey it shows if anything was paid if its STILL OPEN  send them an e mail  they will look into it and get back with you on their findings. I  myself been screened out many times by a company called QUALTRICS i just get myself booted and take the 5 credits and run and do not waste my time with them

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 3:39 PM

2043dennis:
    This week alone, I've started on surveys 5 or 6 times and answered questions and give my opinion for 10, 15, 20 mintues, then to be told this survey not for me. Absolutely ridiculous to waste that much time and effort to no avail. We should get something for this time spent. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!! Please correct this issue, Thank You...

If these surveys are through Peanut Labs send a report via the transactions button explaining how you took the survey only to be told you didn't qualify after finishing the survey, If you are respectful with the post more often than not they award you the credits. Trialpay on the other hand only occasionally awards you the credits. 

The main reason I do mostly Peanut Lab surveys is that even if you don't qualify many times they award you 5 credits just for trying. 

RSS