Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 6:53 AM

putterdog:

well I heard the  the other team will not play .Aj and I tried to set it up with the times .   Attila and I were ready . So was Mack but no partner for Mack .    kinda a bummer ..

now what please .

If they are not ready to play with u guys, then i guess you will move on to Round 3 with a win. but iam seeing silence from management. The moment you guys are moving to round 3, we will play ASAP without any trouble. 

waiting for the management committees final remarks. 

Thanks

- Carl

• RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 7:06 AM

Sorry Folk's, since my heart attack earlier this year, I've been on weekly treatments, and the unit that I have been using from home each day took a turn south yesterday evening, so had to receive the treatments from the hospital last night and this morning, and of course the internet stinks from there, so my apology's if delayed.

Allow me to look into a few things today, and I will try to have some answers back A.S.A.P.

Thanks,

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 11:45 AM

Todd this game will wait, Get yourself right first Brother or else it`s the Basement yeah

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:02 PM

amateur4sure:
    Todd this game will wait, Get yourself right first Brother or else it`s the Basement yeah

+1, leave this to your helpers and concenrate on yourself.

• JMH1
    285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 1:11 PM

jmh1/kller52 defeated mikee672/msulaman 1 up after 1holes   whew    great match, fun opponents

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 2:02 PM

Bubbs and Phil beat Pat and Don 5 up.

My fault we played wrong course but oppos are happy result stands.

Cheers both....we got lucky.

• JMH1
    285 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 2:26 PM

typo!  that was after 13 holes that jmh1/killer52 defeated mikee672/msulaman

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 3:08 PM

AJMack3:

Budster/AJMack hereby forfeit their match to Putterdog and partner in the loser's bracket. Good luck.

Thanks.

Since birchi also withdrew, looks like this would confirm that putterdog & DD12ba are through to round 3 of the bottom bracket.  We'll just need to wait for Topper to update the draw sheet. 

Carl & Kelsp / Putterdog & DD12ba -- It's ok to begin setting up that game.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 3:11 PM

pmm711:

The Bottom Bracket (I hate that word "loser's" for that one...maybe "2nd chance bracket")

Would agree that loser's bracket perhaps not the best choice of titles.  However, it could just be a Challonge thing -- might not be possible to name it.

Consolation would probably be appropriate if it's possible to change/customize it. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2018 3:14 PM

SamSpayed:

pmm711:

I guess the "date to play cutoff" will have to be adhered to and those teams that advance via "default" just have to accept the nods without having to play.

It's not clear from the 1st post what the "date to play" cutoffs are for the Loser's Bracket rounds.  Perhaps the Rules Committee could clarify this?

Just re-read the rules, and I agree that information is not immediately apparent.

For now, use your best judgement try to get it in within a couple of weeks -- just like any other round of the tournament. 

RSS