Forums

Help › Forums

The Alt-Shot World Challenge

Thu, Oct 17 2019 10:11 PM (632 replies)
  • PEnglish3
    117 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 2:52 PM

i suppose i can still post a score here ? or have i got to have a rant first :)

penglish& ider75 beat cas57&pthierry2     2 up

great game against 2 very nice opponents, played in a great spirit. luckily for us we made it through after going one down on hole 4.

thanks gents

• ider75
    201 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 2:54 PM

No rants needed pingu;)

Yes a fine game fellas

Cheers or appels

• AlaskanDame
    18,963 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 3:15 PM

Gepetto1958:
    DATE COURSE/EVENT HOLES TIER SCORE 10.17.18 Wk 42 9-hole Single Play Back 9 Legend 29 DATE COURSE/EVENT HOLES TIER SCORE 10.17.18 Wk 42 9-hole Single Play Back 9 Tour Legend 30 Gerry785 and Gepetto1958 took the alternative route as suggested by our opponent Skccvb edit: very sorry for paragraphs, grrr WGt

Translation on a different browser for my FAPC guys:

gerry785 

10.17.18 Wk 42 9-hole Single Play Back 9 Legend 29
    Gepetto1958  10.17.18 Wk 42 9-hole Single Play Back 9 Tour Legend 30
  • RANGER1988
    1,058 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 8:28 PM

Paul,

There's just a couple of things I don't understand:

#1: Out of no disrespect to you Topper, To not see the need for an "exception" in this case demonstrates neither you, nor the appointed committee, has the practical knowledge, experience, or expertise to even run a tournament such as this one.

Really? Then why in the hell are you making mockery of my thread? These cute little artistical pictures and Top Ten Lists that you have created and all of this backward ass apologizing that you are doing on here to you isn't dis-respectful? Come on Man, where in the heck other than a Computer game would you pull this crap? All you have done for the last two days is dis-respect me and this Event, but where I come from it's all good because I can handle it! In one post your apologizing and in another your going off in 100 different direction's.

Your fight here is with me, not YJ, Brad, Finny, or Peter! I made the decision, putting a NY Yankee hat on a coat rack is ridiculing YJ, enough, it stops here or you can exit stage left, this is a Virtual Computer Golf Game, you speak of Real Life competition, in a real life golf tournament or League, who in their right mind is going to allow one of the best players in the game to join in after the Tournament has started? The answer is no one, because it would never be allowed! And if you have ever played in real golf tournaments before in which I'm sure you have you would have already know the answer to that question!

Yes you are correct, this is my first huge Event to ever try and organize outside of my Country club, and yes it was poor planning, rules should have been put in place well before the start, but instead of you creating a real cute Top Ten List of why this will fail, why don't you be a Team Player, step up and offer some educational advice for the next Idiot that ever decides to try and do something fun for this Community?

#2:  the prior substitutions you've had to deal with in this tourney in no way compare to the "extenuating circumstance" of V's WGT suspension.  To compare them and treat them equally is simply ludicrous.

This is a Tournament with 166 players, not just about 1 Team of 2, if a player got caught cheating, then that's their problem, just because we said no to Sin (One of the best ever to play this game), why didn't you come out with another Legend to take his place, I'm sure you would have seen the Committee find that more suitable and the outcome would have been totally different! 

#3: And Lastly, PMM for amazing commentary, WGT had you be one of it's dignitary's at the recent VUSAm Championship, that is quite an honor to be chosen to do this, and I'm pretty sure that they would want you to carry on with a higher level of decency and moral, to fellow players that play and support their game! I'm pretty sure Champion would be quite disappointed after reading your most recent posts!

The Negativity stops now, either drop it and move on or just don't play in my Event that is a Big Sham!

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 8:39 PM

Talking about top10, heres my top 10 ! lol Enjoy (not directed to anyone)

• irzy
    1,358 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 8:48 PM

Loser Round Box 63     irzy and TeeTimeSmitty defeated SMorris6 and KenLUga in a 9-hole Alternate Shot game on ROYAL ST GEORGE'S

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 8:54 PM

Irzy/TeeTimeSmitty defeat SMorris/KenLUga 2 up.

Enjoyable round guys.   Thanks

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 11:35 PM

#3: And Lastly, PMM for amazing commentary, WGT had you be one of it's dignitary's at the recent VUSAm Championship, that is quite an honor to be chosen to do this, and I'm pretty sure that they would want you to carry on with a higher level of decency and moral, to fellow players that play and support their game! I'm pretty sure Champion would be quite disappointed after reading your most recent posts!

exactly topps i watched all that broadcast and was impressed the he came across describing the holes and the shots very profesional,

what a very different person to this sad individual ranting off on this forum about something which doesnt even concern him,

lets hope thats the end of it now,ive had my fair share of bitching on my world cups but they always fade away and are forgotten and the comp moves on,

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 4:27 AM

Maybe PMM should check his med's, I think they're off..... maybe someone has a "Top Ten List' of better med's????

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Oct 18 2018 4:54 AM

I spoke to Paul and he was standing up for one of his CC mates. Regardless if he is on point, the gesture is noble.

ct

RSS