Forums

Help › Forums

2018 Andyson Memorial Bracket Eliminations

Sat, Oct 13 2018 7:24 AM (207 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 11:57 AM

Lol, I'll trade ya Gary, mine's got a 53 av. Gonna need some serious moose mojo to pull this off ;)

Doc :)

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 12:08 PM

drmoose:

Lol, I'll trade ya Gary, mine's got a 53 av. Gonna need some serious moose mojo to pull this off ;)

I think that might have been what I stepped in during one of my practice rounds.  One heck of a time getting it out of my spikes.

Shame on you for not cleaning it up.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 1:00 PM

Lol, nope that weren't mine, it all stays in the suit 'til after the round. By the way, do you know if there's an RV campground near Merion with a pump out station ?

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 2:23 PM

Bill sterling job Brother, Keep er lit my friend..!

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 2:36 PM
    29 Aug
    tygerjr defeated Leggoman13 in a 9 hole match play game on MERION GOLF CLUB
    it was a fun match and could have gone either way , i think he was alittle rusty for his 
    1st game of the day.
  • crainln3
    1,256 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 3:45 PM

• Leggoman13
    8,251 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 4:05 PM

tygerjr:

29 Aug
    tygerjr defeated Leggoman13 in a 9 hole match play game on MERION GOLF CLUB
    it was a fun match and could have gone either way , i think he was alittle rusty for his 
    1st game of the day.

Rusty you say, lol :o), lost 2 balls first 2 holes, on 10th hit the tree off the tee and it bounced out of bounds. Poor shot on 11th ball went in water from being in rough 50%.

So I think I heard Dennis laughing, while saying ''déjà vu''  lol :o)

could not help laughing as well.

None the less, Tygerjr played a great match and played well. Main thing is, we had fun and it was nice to meet him, he was a gent on the course.

Good luck to you in your next round.

cheers

Pierre :o)

Shedlite thank you very so much for organising this awesomely fun format. Cheers to your hard work.

til next year  :o)

• Qputts
    453 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2018 10:31 PM

Qputts 1up v Bowl64.  Close match to the last hole.  Nice to connect considering the 9 hour time difference.  Huge thanks to all involve in putting on 'The Andyson'.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 2:10 AM

Qputts:

Qputts 1up v Bowl64.  Close match to the last hole.  Nice to connect considering the 9 hour time difference.  Huge thanks to all involve in putting on 'The Andyson'.

Very well played by Q, great putting when needed sir :) A pleasure strolling around Merion with a nice bloke and a very good player,good luck in the next round :) And thanks again to the organizers of this great tournament :)

Cheers

Bjorn

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Aug 31 2018 12:20 PM

Well, I'll be a spectator from now on.  Claremoreblue handed me my a$$ big style.  Not on a silver platter though.  This was a hand carved, naturally aged, hardwood platter.  Filled with good shots and putts  :)

Great play, good luck in the next round.

RSS