Help › Forums

vt tour and weeklys

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:38 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 12:44 PM

i have a question for wgt......would it ever be considered or thought of to be able to play tournaments like the vt rounds or weeklys with another player......i dont know how hard technically it would be to do......but im sure alot of players would relish playing alongside friends or competitors......

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 1:18 PM

We all would love to play rounds like this Micky, even club tournaments. 4 players teeing off in a club major would be great. 

Wouldn't be to hard to programme it. Already can have 4 people playing stroke play so no problem there, just need to add in a option to do it, make it so it opens a window where you wait for your friend/group and off you go. 

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 1:28 PM

why havent they seen it.....makes you wonder.....

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 9:04 PM

Thats really great idea. I would love to do that.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 9:43 PM

I can't believe they created "Custom Courses" but did not give us the option of playing them together instead of alone. Would keep it much more interesting for the many of us who play daily with friends. Many were hoping the VUSO custom course that was used would be a permanent new "Best Of" just because it gave us something different to play together. But it's gone.

Give clubs the option of publishing custom courses for multi-player stroke play. It would keep everyone a lot more entertained between actual new courses.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Aug 16 2018 10:07 PM

Perhaps they think players would collude to shoot lower scores. Just saying..... :-)

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 4:09 AM

+10 Ludjanid!

The official argument was that players might help each other (which they can do anyway with screensharing software).

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 6:52 AM

Here is a list of the holes I put in the club forum. You can make your own.

Click on the image to enlarge. for some reason, I only did 16

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:08 AM

so they think people will help eachother if they play together ?......seems a poor excuse.....what would stop somebody helping someone if they were not playing together......

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 7:24 AM

I usually setup practice games with newer players(Mulligans) to teach them chipping, pitching and bunker shots.

Crazy thing is I have action recorder and i can make videos for them. Just never got there.

• PAGES
RSS