Forums

Help › Forums

Majestic Mountain Country Club - 25 Million XP Contribution

Tue, Aug 8 2023 1:50 PM (36 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 1:04 AM

Paul, i can only bow down and say incredible :)))

Cheers

Bjorn

• DoktorMox
    1,573 Posts
    Tue, Aug 21 2018 6:06 PM

BTW, 26 now ;)

Fantastic achievement and huge dedication.

Congrats man!

DoktorMox

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2018 3:05 AM

Now 27 million.

Paul is a machine.

Sanj

• TsunamiSaint
    885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 8 2018 3:59 AM

Now he is at 30 million XP!

Amazing,

Cheers,

Sanj

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 3:39 AM

WGTJudgeSmails:

Fantastic work on this achievement, keep up the great play!

-Judge Smails

Ha!  A new moderator!  Welcome to the jungle, good sir.  :-)  

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 4:40 PM

WGTShamWow:
    We appreciate all you have done for your club and our bank balance

Fixed

An impressive figure indeed, and for someone like me, who on a good day earns 500XP, it will take me nearly 137 years to get there.

But I am missing the point......why?

And I am sure if you see a shrink (and I seriously recommend you do).........that will be their first question too.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 10:54 PM

I agree Alan.  Sorry for pissing on your parade but playing a game for hours a day really is not a great achievement.  The first ascent of Everest was one.  Flying solo across the Atlantic was.  Transplanting the first human heart also counts. I'm not going to list everything I think of as a great achievement, I'm sure you get my gist.

Sitting at a computer going "click" endlessly sure as hell isn't a great achievement in my book.

• Nancy1959
    7,054 Posts
    Wed, Oct 10 2018 11:47 PM

There is no reason to go there (criticize Alembic), in my opinion.  WGTshamwow started a positive thread to congratulate a player who contributed significantly to his CC's xp.  What he has accomplished for his CC is significant and he deserves some "golf claps" for that.  I also think that it's unnecessary for teammates to keep updating this thread as he gets his next million, five million, etc.   :)

When I joined my current country club, I was told that they valued contributions in CC xp and the CC Clashes, and so to be a good teammate there, I decided to do both in a major way.  There is great CC pride in being at (or near) the top of the leaderboard in those areas for a lot of country clubs.  In our club, we do it for each other.  We do it for our teammates.

I do get that there are a lot of people that think accumulating CC xp or even playing in the Clashes is a big waste of time and money.  I can understand that.  But if you belong to a CC like Majestic Mountain or mine, it's just a part of what we do as pulling together as a team.  There is some fun in that and also a sense of pride that goes along with it.  It's not for everyone, but it's fun and rewarding for me.

So with that, I send my congratulations to Alembic for this milestone.

~Nancy

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 1:32 AM

Nancy1959:
     I also think that it's unnecessary for teammates to keep updating this thread as he gets his next million, five million, etc.   :)

I made this same comment in this thread but WGT seemed it unfit to post so they removed it for some reason. So let's see if they remove your post Nancy. There was also another member that made a post after I did and WGT removed his post also. What gives ?

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Thu, Oct 11 2018 5:50 AM

MainzMan:

I agree Alan.  Sorry for pissing on your parade but playing a game for hours a day really is not a great achievement.  The first ascent of Everest was one.  Flying solo across the Atlantic was.  Transplanting the first human heart also counts. I'm not going to list everything I think of as a great achievement, I'm sure you get my gist.

Sitting at a computer going "click" endlessly sure as hell isn't a great achievement in my book.

+1

RSS