Forums

Help › Forums

A SPECIAL THANK YOU FOR G.O.G.F.

Tue, Aug 6 2019 9:21 AM (31 replies)
  • SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:51 AM

Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of G.O.G.F.

Casey (CEverett12), The Bushwhackers and friends have truly been a blessing to the WGT community. I have personally thanked Casey and have encouraged the 1st year recipients to contribute to his ball collection.

Since he won’t accept the nomination, himself as a recipient. ;)

At this time I would like to encourage all that think they have done a great deal above and beyond to post a Personal Message on any or all of the Bushwhackers or friends Wall.

Good people like this should not go unrecognized.  Thank you again, everyone who has contributed. God Bless!

Siders Best  

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:13 PM

From an early recipient of the very generous work done by the G.O.G.F. I would like to thank Casey and everyone involved for their kindness and selfless attitude towards the members here at WGT.

Thank you,

Scott.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:19 PM

Exactly what Scott said, it's a  wonderful program Casey an' the Bushwacker boys have brought to WGT. As a former recipient myself, I must say, it was truly an honor. Happy Anniversary GOGF !

Doc :)

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:28 PM

Wow 1 year already it only seems like last month reading about the start of GOGF how times fly

well done to all involved,special mention to casey and the bushwackers and also all the other people who have gifted and helped out

keep up the good work

cheers        mark.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 1:53 PM

Happy 1st anniversary to the GOGF. Being a recent recipient of the GOGF, I would like to thank Casey and the rest of The Bushwackers for their generosity and we can't forget all of the WGT members that have donated credits to this wonderful cause. Keep up the good work everyone. Thanks

Brian

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 4:40 PM

Thank you so much , I could not do it without the help of the sponsors and the Bushwackers CC  .  The WGT community is a home away from home for many of us , We have made friends and spend many hours doing what we love to do . Regardless of our differences we can come together and have a little fun . 

We see friends come and go , Sometimes we lose friends as they pass away . We have to accept the good with the bad . The drama is the WGT forum is sometimes laced with humor , Some of you guys are real characters .  

The Gift Of Golf Foundation is by the community and for the community .  Its a pleasure for me to see folks recognized and awarded , The sponsors are great and the Bushwackers do what they can every month . I look forward to it and I will keep it going as long as I am here .

Thank you all for the kind words ,  It means a lot to me . 

Ceverett12 - Casey...……...

Special mention to SIDERSBEST  for going out of his way to post this thread , And yes I seen all the wall posts too , LOL   Thank you 

PS.  To all the moderators , Thank you for helping me with the GOGF thread , You guys are great !

• Naturali
    684 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 7:14 PM

You... are the man, Casey. Proud to be a Bushwacker.

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 7:22 PM

THANK YOU :)………….

It's a real pleasure to be a part of the GOGF, and an even greater pleasure knowing it's truly appreciated with a post like this one :)...…………..

• RoggRR
    584 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:36 PM

CEverett12:

Thank you so much , I could not do it without the help of the sponsors and the Bushwackers CC  .  The WGT community is a home away from home for many of us , We have made friends and spend many hours doing what we love to do . Regardless of our differences we can come together and have a little fun ....

... so true

Happy anniversary! Congrats to Casey and to the others.
    Always glad to see positivity, anytime, anywhere.
    I remember when this thread started, it was in the other forum section (The 19th Hole). Think, Scott was 1st nominated player.

Keep going guys.

• chipmik1
    1,939 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:53 PM

Thanks to the WGT community for the kind remarks on the GOGF,Casey,and the Bushwackers.

I am fortunate that my first and only club has been the Bushwackers. I  have seen firsthand the kindness and generosity of the members many, many times. I still feel as good about the GOGF today as a year ago.

Thanks again and I'll see you next year...

Regards, Chip 

RSS