Sat, Aug 11 2018 12:36 AM (9 replies)
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 6:43 AM

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 7:11 AM

TopShelf2010:

However, I must say I am a little disappointed that the offer is limited up to Level 84 iron sets. I have been wanting to upgrade to the newer Callaways for quite some time now.

+1  
    TopShelf2010:

I am thankful that WGT listened regarding offering PC users the same as the Mobile users.

+1

Guess that = a +2  :)

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 8:07 AM

can empathize with the disappointment, guess there is always Christmas at Christmas maybe secret santa will reward your patience... although isn't there sometimes a free trial with discount around the holidays?  I remembered Masters week and I think there was another one but those are 10% instead of the 20% discount which is even better.  every credit saved can then go to ongoing ball purchases so it does add up...

maybe they just figure those that have been around long enough to reach the higher levels are not in need of the discount, but then you would also think they have demonstrated the most loyalty and longevity in playing the game that they have surely "earned" such a discount...

maybe instead of new equipment trials, WGT should consider 20% discount on an equipment item once you reach Level 110 or L 120 and for heavens sake L138 surely reflects loyalty, dedication, countless hours played, balls purchased...even from a business standpoint I can see how rewarding such devout customer loyalty is worthy of the discount but then I don't work for WGT but that would be my suggestion!

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 9:26 AM

Rewarding a customers loyalty is a thing of the past.  Not just wgt, but most business plans,  there have nothing for the long time customers. For instance, phone providers, become a new customer,  buy one get one free, or 6 months free this or that, but if you've been with them for a couple years, you get nothing.  Same way with television, switch your service, get 2 years at a discounted price, or get a free dvr,  and it just goes on and on, to entice new ones.  But not for those that's been loyal, the companies all figure that if you've been with them for some time, you're happy, hooked, and will stay, no matter what!  They figure if they lose 1 or 2 people, for every 10 new ones that they attract, they are way ahead.  Doesn't hardly pay to be loyal to any one company anymore. 

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 12:44 PM

thanks for nothing morons

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 1:06 PM

tw0str0kepenalty:

If I was WGT and I read this I'd stop flash sales altogether.  Just sayin`

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 1:28 PM

tw0str0kepenalty:

This coming from someone who named his club " dysfunctional "   lol    have a great day!!!!! 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 3:32 PM

tw0str0kepenalty:

Probably not grounds for disqualification, but I think that's a two-stroke penalty.

2,111 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 6:42 PM

If you cannot say something positive and in a civil manner, perhaps you might like to consider keeping your thoughts to yourself in the future! The flash sales are a nice idea and childish comments and tantrums, accomplish nothing! Just a thought!

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 12:36 AM

How true.

RSS