Forums

Help › Forums

Round Statistics Inaccurate

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 10 2018 3:50 AM (0 replies)
  • BobbyJones64
    9 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 3:50 AM

I don't know if the overall statistics are off as well, but my in-round statistics are off. Specifically, it is the Fairways Hit percentage that is off. After my 9-hole round on Kiawah back nine, I hit 6 fairways and the report said I had 59%. Even if you count the 2 par-3's, that is still 67%, but in actuality it is 86%. So clearly the statistics have a bug. This has been going on for months.

I would post a couple images to show what I am talking about, but I don't know the URL for them.

There is another issue that my screenshot shows, which has been going on for a couple months, and is extremely frustrating. In this particular round of 9 holes, it happened 14 times. I got a message that says WGT lost my internet connection. I always hit "Retry". Sometimes a second message comes up saying the connection is corrupted and I need to restart my browser. However, I cancel it and most of the time the round continues after a delay. There is a long delay after I play a shot before the shot finishes. I am using Chrome.

RSS