Help › Forums

get no more my mails!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 8 2018 3:39 PM (1 replies)
  • christine67
    41 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 6:15 AM
    Hello!
    Just for asking u if it’s normal than i dont more receive mails with results & prizes of tournaments i played? And if u have time for that... how can i see my own replays, can see those from friends but not mine!lol
    Later Bernie!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 3:39 PM

christine67:

Hello!
    Just for asking u if it’s normal than i dont more receive mails with results & prizes of tournaments i played? And if u have time for that... how can i see my own replays, can see those from friends but not mine!lol
    Later Bernie!

First go to account/contact info and make sure all the e-mails you want to receive are still checked. 

Second what E-Mail do you use? What you are describing sounds like to old Yahoo glitch where you accept a challenge from a friend and you stop receiving e-mails from WGT. If this is the case there is a simple fix. Go to account/contact info and change your E-Mail address and then change it back and you should start getting E-Mails from WGT again. Just remember if you do have a yahoo E-Mail address this could happen every time you accept a challenge from a friend. So it might be prudent not to accept challenges or use a E-Mail address that is not yahoo. 

If you don't have a Yahoo email address then I don't know what the problem could be. 

RSS