Forums

Help › Forums

equipment purchases

Wed, Sep 12 2018 1:53 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wsnipes11
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 7:27 AM

how can i get better equipment without braking the bank?

please help

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 8:50 AM

You either have to earn credits via tournament winnings or pull our your wallet.

You can also earn free credits doing surveys and watching videos but its a long haul to earn enough credits to upgrade equipment going down that path.

• wsnipes11
    3 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 9:20 AM

thanks bud

• sky0diver
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 2:28 AM

when I first started I played nearly exclusively bracket tournaments at my tier at 100 credits entry fee. if you are a decent player you should be able to win more than you lose. that's how I accumulated my first credits

• sky0diver
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 2:29 AM

when I first started I played nearly exclusively bracket tournaments at my tier at 100 credits entry fee. if you are a decent player you should be able to win more than you lose. that's how I accumulated my first credits

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 10:59 AM

• sky0diver
    119 Posts
    Tue, Aug 7 2018 6:57 PM

that's why I only played bracket tournaments. the ones with unlimited stroke play are ridiculous and can't be won unless you spent all day on this game. Brackets are single round and if you win two of your first matches you are already in the money, so realistic chances compared to the regular tournaments.

Sky

• NicklausJack
    111 Posts
    Wed, Aug 8 2018 4:02 AM

In November of 2016 when I reached Level 80 and all of the Nike equipment was reduced five levels, I went nuts and did a bunch of surveys. Within two weeks I had upgraded every club in my bag. But back then the payouts were at least 150 credits per survey and some as high as the low 300s and upper 400s. Nowadays the payouts are a lot less, and it would be a long haul. 

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 2:30 PM

I watch the 2 credit videos and get no less than 500 credits a day

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 8:51 PM

wsnipes11:
    how can i get better equipment without braking the bank?
    One alternative untold here:

You might want to invest real money in real fun, as many people do for their sports gear or on a night in town.

- Cut other spendings for this leisure activity,

- find a way to earn real money for this purpose. This might be more rewarding than approx. 2$ / hour for lying in surveys or the peanuts for mindlessly clicking through videos.

Yes, I know that this is difficult or impossible for some people. I'm far from judging this. In such cases, it might be good to scale back the claims and play with cheap or free equipment.

• PAGES
RSS