Forums

Help › Forums

Major Country Clubs Bug

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 6 2018 9:05 AM (1 replies)
  • Dimensionalism
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 2:37 AM

Hey, guys. This is my first post on the forum, so I’m not sure what to expect. Just now, I reported a bug to customer service, but I thought I’d also post the message here to see what you guys think and maybe if you can help.

‘Hello, I would like to report a major bug. I have enjoyed WGT Golf thoroughly over the months, but sadly I have now encountered a problem related to country clubs. I recently just became amateur to my delight, so I created a country club - ‘Somia Golf Club’. After creating this club, I made a logo, but when trying to upload the logo to the club, it wouldn’t let me. No matter how many times I tried, it wouldn’t work, so I simply decided to close down the club on my iOS app and start a new one to fix it. This is the main problem that I need help with. The app states that I cannot join or create a club, because I already own ‘Somia Golf Club’. This really confused me, as I thought I’d shut it down. When I checked, I was right, the club doesn’t exist anymore. This is a real annoyance, because I can no longer access the country clubs part of the app. Instead, the game tries to redirect me to my club page, but of course, it doesn’t exist anymore. Due to this, it instead redirects me to an error message along the lines of ‘Country club not found, try again’. Simply put, the game thinks that I am the owner of a country club which no longer exists, meaning that I cannot join or create another one. I just wish for this to stop so that I can finally join or create them. I apologise for rambling on, I’m not very good with shortening messages. Please help me if possible, I would highly appreciate it.’

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 9:05 AM

Good news: You aren't alone. Your situation has been reported by a few owners before.

Bad news: We can't help you, nor has a solution ever been presented here.

Only help available is WGT's CS, go via "Contact" below.

Good luck!

RSS