Help › Forums

Tiger's Sunday Red Thread

Mon, Aug 13 2018 8:45 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:42 AM

WGT,

I'm sitting in front of the TV right now that is approximately 25' from my desk watching Tiger (and the WCG Tourney), I figure there will never be a better time to interact with the community throughout the day so feel free to talk about whatever on here. If you want to talk about the tournament, your last round, the game itself, feel free to talk about anything.

I promise you that I am a friendly person, just ask my grandson, Spaulding. He and I are regular pals.

Judge Smails

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 10:34 AM

SOOOOO, basically you're being paid to watch TV, and goof off in the forums here?

Awesome job...............

I may be committing the cardinal sin of assumption, as you may be pro bono

Inquiring mind wants to know which is it?

☢----------------<*{{{{{-(

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 10:45 AM

Driver not working . killing good scores

Need to fix it

Maybe he needs Our wgt Callaway Rougue driver LOL

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:11 PM

Has anybody else noticed, that not only flags still miss on some holes, but other holes have two flags in the hole?  One is usually flapping in the wind, while the other one hangs limp?  Is there a fix in the near future?       Lucky

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:27 PM

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:30 PM

Tiger and Phil do good in the early rounds but fall back a little in the later rounds. With the pressure of a pro tournament and age puts added stress in one's round. 4 days playing your best golf ever to win will put a lot of stress on your body and mind. The body does strange things under pressure and stress.

I know they train and train for the events. I my younger year I played golf as much as I could but 4 rounds back to back would put a hurting on me now.

What you think?

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:31 PM

One of my club mate mentioned the same of seeing two flags on hole

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:32 PM

TopShelf2010:

Luckystar5:

Has anybody else noticed, that not only flags still miss on some holes, but other holes have two flags in the hole?  One is usually flapping in the wind, while the other one hangs limp?  Is there a fix in the near future?       Lucky

I have been watching the tournament most of the day and have yet to see 2 flags at any hole

Don

Maybe I shouldn't have had those last 4 beers,   lol

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:35 PM

Tiger Back nine today 😱😈👿😈

• jayzach
    380 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 12:37 PM

I for one am glad to see the Golden Bear's record safe for a long time. Not only the greatest golfer of all time (in my opinion), but a man of great integrity as well.  Really set the standard for many golfers!

• PAGES
RSS