Forums

Help › Forums

Account Access Error

Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:13 PM (21 replies)
  • Tarn1sH
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 10:40 AM

I can't seem to login to my account on any of my devices within the WGT app, I'm being prompted to login, which I never normally asked to do so. Then when I try to login, it says profile update and then an error box.

I get the following error.

Something unexpected happened.

Errorcode Fatal:

System.InvalidOperatorException: NnExisting entity cannot be reloaded: Exitgames.Wgt.Domain.R

-----------

This is now preventing me from playing consequetive days, please help.

Craig

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 10:55 AM

We are looking into this. Thank you for your patience. 

_CHAMPION 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 11:18 AM

Tarn1sH:
    This is now preventing me from playing consequetive days, please help.

Play a hole on the PC until the problem is solved. Under the WGT Community tab at the top of this page, select Golf Courses, pick a hole and as soon as you make your first swing your CDP gets credited.  :-)

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 11:40 AM

I cannot log in through pc....it kicks me out.....says error......i am logged in on my phone no problem.....dont understand......

• chrisd53
    1 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 11:57 AM

Same error for me on iOS. Tried deleting app and reinstalling - still doesn’t work. I can’t get past the login screen due to the error 

• Tarn1sH
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 12:18 PM

I don't have access to a PC, mobile and tablet only, until I get into work tomorrow. But that's too late and I'll lose my consecutive days.

• Tamsorence
    510 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 2:14 PM

Yankee Jim's fix worked for me.... played hole 1 at st andy's as a guest and was then able to log in.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 4:38 PM

Get the mobile app on your tablet. It's free.

• LordBond
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 12:43 PM

I had the same problem August 2 on the 7th hole of a bracketed tournament I paid to join. I’ve played four years without having to manually log in and I do not remember my info. I have requested password recovery five times and sent three messages from the website, but haven’t heard from WGT yet. Really frustrating. Any suggestions?

• Tarn1sH
    3 Posts
    Sat, Aug 4 2018 1:12 AM

Thank you WGT for a really quick response, all is good and back to normal.

Thanks again, greatly appreciated.

Craig

RSS