Forums

Help › Forums

Callaway Rogue Driver

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 1 2018 5:17 AM (1 replies)
  • tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2018 1:06 AM

I'm very pleased to see the Rogue added to WGT but how it doesn't have the highest attributes of all the drivers is astounding.....it's the best performing driver on the market by far but WGT has kept the 103+ level Taylormade with the longest distance at 289.....

The Rogue should be at 305 yards in comparison but unfortunately instead of buying the Rogue I still have to buy the very old model Taylormade.......I'm disappointed WGT.

Tanneralis.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Aug 1 2018 5:17 AM

tanneralis:

I'm very pleased to see the Rogue added to WGT but how it doesn't have the highest attributes of all the drivers is astounding.....it's the best performing driver on the market by far but WGT has kept the 103+ level Taylormade with the longest distance at 289.....

The Rogue should be at 305 yards in comparison but unfortunately instead of buying the Rogue I still have to buy the very old model Taylormade.......I'm disappointed WGT.

Tanneralis.

Although I bought it, same distance what I’ve replaced, I agree with you. I mean, it’s not cheap, should’ve given it an extra couple of yards.

RSS