Help › Forums

WHat's the point of tiers?

Sun, Sep 15 2019 3:55 PM (47 replies)
  • dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 1:34 PM

adaputter:

dschlapman:

I have a free avatar and I stick with it , no extras.

What I now know is that there are two types of players here. (1) PLAYERS, those who like myself treat this as on online golf game and play it with the same integrity as real golf. and (2) GAMERS who are here to beat the game by any means necessary and available.

It would be nice to see WGT  to somehow have members declare which group they wish to belong to and add it so that you know which  type you are playing against. 

with a friend list of 5

and in a cc of 8 members surely you can work it out

play memebers of your cc

Thank you for pointing out all my short comings. Yes its true I belong to a very small club with some friends here in town, 8 members, 5 of them accepted as friends and 2 beside my self that even play anymore.

So I do understand that I am a nobody around here, and my opinion doesn't matter.  I would play tournaments but that is pointless as soon as a gamer enters. That's all I was trying to say.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 2:57 PM

Dneirf:
    Philosophers will always be baffled byDneirfs' gifted ability to reason all of the Universes complexities by using Logical Simple Decisions (LSD).

That might explain why Dneirf has zero friends?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 3:08 PM
    Tiers of a Clown? Tracks of my Tiers? Tiers in Heaven? Tiers for Fears? Tiers looking at you, kid.
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 3:49 PM

Dneirf:

"When one finally arrives at the realization that this is only an video game, and not an actual simulation of the real game of golf blah blah blah

Don't know about you oh wise one, but the 1st time I hit a 225-235yd 3i stiff inside of 5ft, I was totally aware that I could "ONLY" do that here, not in real life, to be confirmed  the 1st time I hit all 300+yd drives....lol

• Dneirf
    417 Posts
    Sat, Aug 18 2018 10:03 PM

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 8:29 AM

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 10:18 AM

Robert1893:
    Hmmmmmmmmmm it doesn't show up.  So I guess ~snip.

Aha, another way.

Robert, didn't you forget to quote the poster just above you?  And, If I am not mistaken.  That is the world famous BS Meter, isn't it.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 10:35 AM

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 10:38 AM

Robert1893:

garyk49:
    And, If I am not mistaken.  That is the world famous BS Meter, isn't it.

Sort of. It's a pinned irony meter.

Dneirf giving discussion board etiquette lessons is like Marvin Lewis giving advice on how to win an NFL playoff game. :-) 

Yeah, I saw what it was actually named both when inspecting the element and when uploading, so it would show up in my reply.

I think my description fits better tho.  Glad my feet were off the floor when reading some of that.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 11:29 AM

Dneirf's advice regarding any subject demands a complete lack of attention.

RSS