Forums

Help › Forums

Anything new??

Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:47 PM (8 replies)
  • LordXeno
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 7:43 AM

funny titleist would launch as an ultra premium brand but not offer an actual premium item ? 

No M3/M4 replacements from taylormade? And those are not better than the R15 stuff.

We got the new rogue array, same as fusion except swing meter .2? With last year's epic introduction that was zero improvement over that, (but the colors are purrtee) , we really haven't had anything on the higher end for two years now.

Rocket balls, F8, R11, all new but not offered for upper levels,

all that said, any rumors of any new equipment or courses? Erin Hills was the last edition?

thanks and keep strokin

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 8:50 AM

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 7:23 AM

TopShelf2010:

LordXeno:
    all that said, any rumors of any new equipment or courses?

Wolf Creek is on the works for complete 18 hole stroke play.

You can read about it...

HERE

Don

I'll need  to see it to believe it.   Much like the bank is "coming soon".  And how long has that been?

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 9:07 AM

So what happened to the other posts under this thread ? What was in my replies that were a violation of the T/Cs or posting guide lines ? Looks like everyone else got removed for no reason for the most part . Did I miss something ? If so what did I miss ? A brother just gots to know . :-) Post all replies on my wall . 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 10:39 AM
    lonniescott711:

So what happened to the other posts under this thread ? What was in my replies that were a violation of the T/Cs or posting guide lines ? Looks like everyone else got removed for no reason for the most part . Did I miss something ? If so what did I miss ? A brother just gots to know . :-) Post all replies on my wall . 

Good question.
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 10:57 AM

Maybe the judge made a ruling?  But I don't believe it was directed at you, lonnie! 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:23 PM

I suspect that the player's account has been suspended for a bit. His user name doesn't show up in the search feature of WGT players. 

The person does seem to enjoy posting on other players' walls. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:34 PM

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 3:47 PM

The people who will spend the bucks necessary to better their game are the ones who do not have the newest tool, and are also the less experienced.  The upper reaches are experienced enough to over look much of what is offered, they already have what they need to be competitive.   Follow the money everytime !  My Nickle

RSS