Help › Forums

some ideas

Tue, Sep 11 2018 11:06 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 8:31 AM

Country Club Rewards

we all know this needs to be updated, Set the levels back to normal and get some more rewards in for the levels above 20.

Driving Range? Use the Top golf one they have already. Have it so you can go there and choose any club and ball to practice with. Even if they make it so you have to pay with Coins (Mobile) for the balls etc.

Practice Bunker Again another practice idea, All real clubs have a practice green and some have bunkers/nets etc. Give us them and make our club feel like a real one.

Putting Green Again as above, i know we have the option of going to them greens they have but how about a new one that actually is a practice green and not a real one. Wouldn't be to hard to find one somewhere to do. 18 different mini flags to go for. Could even then implement a putting multiplay mode for members to do. A little Nearest the flag on the putting green. 

New Rank

How about a custom Rank, I would love to have another rank higher than veteran member for some of my key members that are basically like directors but are not because of the numbers allowed. A Custom rank would be great as individual clubs would have their own. Mine would be something like "Fanatic". 

Custom Club Picture

Why not let us have our own Custom Club Picture instead of the standard 8 or so they have?

Custom Tee's and Flag Even if its just your clubs name or initials on them. I like the novelty ones we get from the clash but also some nice club ones would be nice.

General ideas

Im sure been said before,

Bigger Brackets. 32 surely cant be to hard to program in? (also Random option so players get mixed up instead of order they enter)

Country Only Tournaments. I like to do events for certain country members only, like we had the Independence day open the other week, I know you can ask members to not play if from a different country but be nice to have that option just so you know no one wont who isn't meant to play. Wgt has this option already as they have done it for certain us tournaments in the past. Let clubs do it and have all the countries as options. 

Custom Tournament Payouts Give us a option to create our own. so could go for top 5 or top 20. Or even if its just to mix it up abit like top 10 but winner gets 55% then rest get 5% or Winner gets 30% and then abit more for the rest. 1% for 10th like it is now is hardly worth it. 

Plenty more but will stop now with these. not think its much to ask for and not hard for wgt to do. 

• DAVEJOHNMARSHALL
    105 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 10:24 AM

How about alternate shot and match play for mobile and tablet users

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 10:34 AM

Nice ideas. Let me stick to the very last sentence:

Williams01210021:
    not hard for wgt to do. 

Since you ask for their investment in programmers' time, follow through:
    Where's the direct and measurable ROI for the company?

/methinks that this has driven all (min. 98%) of their changes in the game, for years now.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 12:43 PM

I think before WGT does or add anything else, they should at least try to give us Mobile players a little of what PC has.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 3:25 PM

SlickHunter:

I think before WGT does or add anything else, they should at least try to give us Mobile players a little of what PC has.

I wish they could, but mobile is limited. I would love to play cross platform, never happen though.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 3:29 PM

Williams01210021:

Driving Range? Use the Top golf one they have already. Have it so you can go there and choose any club and ball to practice with. Even if they make it so you have to pay with Coins (Mobile) for the balls etc.

Practice Bunker Again another practice idea, All real clubs have a practice green and some have bunkers/nets etc. Give us them and make our club feel like a real one.

Putting Green Again as above, i know we have the option of going to them greens they have but how about a new one that actually is a practice green and not a real one. Wouldn't be to hard to find one somewhere to do. 18 different mini flags to go for. Could even then implement a putting multiplay mode for members to do. A little Nearest the flag on the putting green. 

I use Kiawah #1 in practice mode for this.

Williams01210021:

Custom Club Picture

Why not let us have our own Custom Club Picture instead of the standard 8 or so they have?

You can. I have a custom picture for my club. If your talking the Header, I agree.

Williams01210021:
    Custom Tournament Payouts Give us a option to create our own. so could go for top 5 or top 20. Or even if its just to mix it up abit like top 10 but winner gets 55% then rest get 5% or Winner gets 30% and then abit more for the rest. 1% for 10th like it is now is hardly worth it. 

I wish they would expand this also.

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:04 AM

yes you can use Kiawah 1 but a proper range would be nice to have, same with the putting green and even a bunker. Would be a nice feature to have and another reward for reaching a certain level. 

My idea is sort of a way to build up your virtual club house. So at level 10 you get a 9 hole putting green, Level 15 you get a Chipping green, Level 18 you add a bunker and then level 20 you get a full 18 hole putting green and then 21 a Driving Range. Even if they did it so you need some Building tokens or somthing to upgrade it. I know this game is a golf game so should mainly be about playing golf but to have a little Club house which you can upgrade would be pretty cool. 

As for the custom picture, you dont, i mean the main banner which everyone has either pinehurst or kiawah or somthing like that.

As for ROI for wgt, As said, a club house that you could upgrade for more features they could put some sort of cost to it. I understand they need to make money on most things but they also need rewards for stuff that wont cost or people will lose interest and stop buying passes to level up quicker. 

I was suprised that they didnt put the appeal stuff in the pro shop so that you can use on normal rounds. I did suggest all that stuff like gloves and hats before they brought it out. You can make it all fit in, For example, you get a upgraded pro shop at your club once you reach a certain level say 20, there you can then buy gloves for your player (that work on all rounds) So you got a new reward and they will make money from sales. 

I had suggested if they really was smart and wanted the memberships to take off a exclusive course for them would be all thats needed. Imagine how many people would pay for a membership if it had 2 new courses (And not the crappy fake ones). 

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 6:25 AM

would be nice if they could rotate practise putting green.....  people that practise putt alot must be a little fed up with the 3 greens.......wouldnt be hard to have 3 new greens

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2018 8:09 AM

Williams01210021:

Driving Range

Practice Bunker 

Putting Green 

New Rank

Custom Club Picture

Custom Tee's and Flag 

All great ideas, but I would like to expand on the Custom Club Picture. How about giving our CC's a Wall/Blog page so that perspective members can see some of the "action" that goes on in the club such as ongoing tourneys & such.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Sep 8 2018 5:41 PM

alosso:

Nice ideas. Let me stick to the very last sentence:

Williams01210021:
    not hard for wgt to do. 

Since you ask for their investment in programmers' time, follow through:
    Where's the direct and measurable ROI for the company?

/methinks that this has driven all (min. 98%) of their changes in the game, for years now.

True.  Those are some good ideas, but they would have to come at a price for WGT to implement them.  It's a business.

• PAGES
RSS