Forums

Help › Forums

Henry Kawa > Moderator?

Mon, Sep 18 2023 8:29 AM (61 replies)
  • JLake5856
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 9:52 AM

omg Craig.  Where did you get this?  I want it sooooo bad.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 6:29 PM

HAHAHA.  Some very funny comments.   Retired Postal Worker.  I am now living in the USA. 

Anyways I am pretty good with Technology as I was in charge of the Tech Crimes Unit before I retired.  

I've been away from home for most of the summer.  I will look into the job in fall. 

I don't know what kind of moderator I will be, but I promise to work hard and do my very best.

Thank you to all my supporters.

Henry K.

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Tue, Aug 14 2018 8:35 PM

Just cant make this stuff up can we ?? My stomach hurts. 😁

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 2:10 PM

HenryKawa:

HAHAHA.  Some very funny comments.   However, I am serious about this.  Even if it means going down to the USA for an interview.  I don't think I would be able to move there.  Some Canadian fellow asked how old I am.  I served 37 years on a Major Police force in Canada and have been retired for 2 years now, so you can kind of estimate my age.   I will just say... over 60.

Anyways I am pretty good with Technology as I was in charge of the Tech Crimes Unit before I retired.  

I've been away from home for most of the summer.  I will look into the job in fall. 

I don't know what kind of moderator I will be, but I promise to work hard and do my very best.

Thank you to all my supporters.

Henry K.

Okay, I'm back from vacation so I will now put in my resume and application to work at Customer Service or become a MODERATOR.   I may need some support or a good reference from some of my WGT friends, of which I have over 5000.  Of the 5000 WGT friends I have,  I'm sure 3/4 of them would vouch for me.    They all love me.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 3:46 PM
    May all the gods strike me down now. Henry is back! my knickle
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 4:22 PM

lee22sharon:
    my knickle

5 cent,s two much .

But on a side note ,,  Good luck Henry  , Do a good job and play nice and i might

( I said might )

I might let you add me to your friends list some day .

OPY

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 8:58 PM

Your BUDDY is back Lee. LMAO

Better get a boat load of nickels, you're gonna need em...

Hope all is well with you

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Thu, Oct 25 2018 9:28 PM

HenryKawa:

Okay, I'm back from vacation so I will now put in my resume and application to work at Customer Service or become a MODERATOR.   I may need some support or a good reference from some of my WGT friends, of which I have over 5000.  Of the 5000 WGT friends I have,  I'm sure 3/4 of them would vouch for me.    They all love me.

Hi Henry!

When you get hired to be WGT's best moderator of all time, what colour tutu will you be choosing to wear?

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 12:20 AM

You got my vote henry .

Imgurian Movie Night: Vote on the next film we show

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Oct 26 2018 12:29 AM

Henry - I am writing to you for advice in your new job as a moderator .

Dear Henry ,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with "the girls".

It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?

RSS