Forums

Help › Forums

when's the last time you played a multiplayer round where all the players finished and nobody quit early?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:32 PM (1 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 8:18 PM

Not going to complain about the quitting anymore after this. I'm tellin ya.. if you're going to make a game, you pretty much have to start with 4 because you know at least one is going to drop a few holes later if he bogeys. Then you're stuck with just you and some other dude and thats kinda gay. I like better 3 or 4, but 4 takes a while. They should change it so that when someone closes the window, next time they go to play a game, they HAVE to resume that unfinished one. Enough of this already, its a major problem spoiling the multiplayer games. Maybe they'll have some new features to deal with this so we'll see later. Hope they do something about it.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Oct 10 2009 9:32 PM

A few hours ago...

i can play 4-somes all day long and almost never have anyone quit .

That's only 1 perk from joining the ladders. Best perk is the company i get to keep.

Also have the same opportunity in the evenings with the gang in mIRC.

Ever consider that it just might be you, cool? Anyone that reads these forums will know your name .. that could be enough reason to quit right there.... it's definitely enough of a reason for me to have no desire to play you, and that says a lot b/c i'll play with anybody

Jeff

RSS