Forums

Help › Forums

Wolf Creek

Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:13 PM (84 replies)
  • DufferDuce
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:35 AM

Ok so now Wolf Creek is up and running and I love it, but somehow or other it caused a glitch whereby I still can't invite players to my CC, and some players can't even join my CC on their own.  Anyone else still having this problem?

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 2:25 PM

• DufferDuce
    96 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 7:04 AM

Yeah Don I found it absolutely necessary to ask the same question in this thread as the other thread, because some people may be following one and not the other. And that is NOT the issue at hand, whether I respond in one thread or the other. The issue is a three week old glitch with wgt, that they don't seem to be able to fix and it is having a very detremental effect on my CC.

DufferDuce

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 11:35 AM

DufferDuce:

Yeah Don I found it absolutely necessary to ask the same question in this thread as the other thread, because some people may be following one and not the other. And that is NOT the issue at hand, whether I respond in one thread or the other. The issue is a three week old glitch with wgt, that they don't seem to be able to fix and it is having a very detremental effect on my CC.

DufferDuce

Most people that are of any help in the forums read all pertinent subforums.  If they only follow some, they probably will not help.

Politeness goes a long way toward getting help here.

This same issue is addressed in multiple posts by multiple people, which pretty much guarantees that a solution will not be posted to every one.  In general, WGT does not pore over these threads to offer answers - that is what CS is for.   We do have two WGT mods (Champion and Icon) that do respond to the ones they can.  A search will find what they have said about this issue to this point.  They know the issue and note there is not a soultion yet.

Further, posting an issue in a thread about something totally different will also likely yield little to no result.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:13 PM

DufferDuce:

The issue is a three week old glitch with wgt, that they don't seem to be able to fix and it is having a very detremental effect on my CC.

DufferDuce

We are all in the same boat as you.  So you will have to be patient and I am sure it will get taken care of by WGT, probably in the next update. 

Blessings,

Marion :-)

RSS