Mon, Jan 7 2019 12:13 PM (84 replies)
  • DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 7:02 PM

whooshdangit:

Fresh off the press, my latest Wolf Creek Howler

Cheers!

Rich

Thank goodness that stick stopped your ball from rolling off the back of the green!..............

;)

• blitz81
    6,871 Posts
    Tue, Dec 4 2018 10:21 PM

Me too..lol.

• Maudit01
    25 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 3:54 AM

DoctorLarry:

whooshdangit:

Fresh off the press, my latest Wolf Creek Howler

Cheers!

Rich

Thank goodness that stick stopped your ball from rolling off the back of the green!..............

;)

wolf.creek...closest.to.the.hole.aced-the.first

• ClintonJochinger
    265 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 2:44 PM

Robert1893:
    Big news... As we speak we're working on a new full 18-hole stroke play course, coming later this year to WGT. 

If true they sure are leaving it to the last minute.

Maybe this is our xmas presant  :) as well as the single golf ball.

Clint

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Sat, Dec 15 2018 6:46 PM

You get a ball? I've only been getting special effects no ball

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 3:28 AM

Not impressed. Had a stroll about this morning and not a single wolf in sight.

• futtocks12345
    29 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 3:08 PM

Great to see it out there, (Wolfs Creek),  even if the game/game servers not really ready for the mass of people who have been waiting for so long for a new course. 

Thanks for all the very very hard work to get it this far .., noting ...

Perhaps a limited release roll out to either low levels only first (eg only hack/am) (or perhaps highest levels) .. or some high (or low) level country clubs....

... or something / might have avoided the crash outs after 5 or 6 holes (19.Dec) - presumably something to do with overload?

3 alt shot games ... 3x  crashed ALL players out of the game at 5th or 6th hole - no record of the games on anyone's profile, and several others saying happened to them more than once already also  -  which suggests an issue at main server end...

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:07 PM

Well done WGT! Course looks great, fantastic scenery! Worth the wait.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Dec 19 2018 7:29 PM

Got to play Wolf Creek for the first time today. Shot a disappointing 64 but this will change with more familiarity of the course. Initial impression is it’s a very fun to play and challenging course. My question to all advanced players out there: How the heck are you supposed to hold the greens on the insane #3 par-3? From the tips it’s 221 yards with a massive 67 feet of elevation. It’s borderline ridiculous. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Thu, Dec 20 2018 11:47 AM

futtocks12345:

Perhaps a limited release roll out to either low levels only first (eg only hack/am) (or perhaps highest levels) .. or some high (or low) level country clubs....

That would have been a better plan - we knew tons of people have been waiting a long time for a new course!!

I expected this, so just dinked around with 1-hole games to keep the CDP bonus!

RSS