Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Freezing

Mon, Aug 6 2018 5:59 AM (8 replies)
  • okiechuck
    6,325 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 10:02 PM

Living in Korea, the Korean internet will not allow me to watch videos or do surveys for the free credits. I have to use the app on the mobile in order to receive free credits.  I can only watch 1 or 2 videos then the app freezes and I can only get out of it by closing all the apps. I have reported this numerous times and even contacted customer service where they tell me they are aware of it but yet nothing has been done to correct the problem. I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem or is it my app.

• FYTA
    25 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 4:44 AM

I'm getting this & reported again yesterday. Very annoying !!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 4:27 PM

This has been going on for quite sometime, hopefully it gets fix soon.

• BackdoorHippie
    51 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 4:06 AM

Latest on the iPad is that it sends you off to Safari to do some form of verification and then just sits there. If I click on the arrow to get back to the game it just sits there on a black screen with an X button that doesn't work. Ridiculous. I'd rather just have the blank, black screen that I got for ages.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 12:56 PM

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 1:19 PM

U

• jabonic
    854 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 1:21 PM

Uninstall and go back and load the older version of WGT that worked.  I did that yesterday and mine is working great on the Ipad.   Iphone I uninstalled and reinstalled Thursday night and has been running non stop since.

Jabs

• TommyBobby
    490 Posts
    Thu, Aug 2 2018 5:52 AM

Having the same problem with my Samsung G7 phone:  will work for one ad, then the next two or threee it locks up when you press "credit reward videos," or it will lock up after playing one or at most two videos when you try to earn another two credits.  Lately it is locking up on the initial credit reward videos.   As far as I know, the google play store only has the latest version of WGT so I am not sure how to load a "previous version that worked."  I will keep trying while WGT works on the problem.  If anyone else is using the same type of phone and found a solution let me know

Tom

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 5:59 AM

I'm in the same boat...As an ex-pat living in Ecuador, I can't watch videos or take surveys on my laptop. I also tried the WGT app on my Samsung smartphone, but when I click on the "Earn Free Credits" tab, the Video selection is grayed out, as in not available. (Both laptop and smartphone were purchased here in Ecuador) Then lo and behold, I got a Samsung tablet and was prompted by a buddy to try the WGT app and see if I could watch the videos there. Woo Hooooo, it worked! Pretty sure it's because the tablet was purchased in the US. (No idea, really, but that works if you are a conspiracy theorist...LOL)

Production was great for a while, I was a happy camper, watching videos and getting about 200 per hour...sometimes more. However I started noticing a cycle. I'd watch 10 videos, then get a "Sorry" message and I couldn't watch any more. I'd have to completely close the app (without logging off WGT) and then reopen the app, then I'd get another 10 videos...repeat, repeat, repeat...This cycle has now degraded to...open app, watch ONE video, get "Sorry" message, close app, reopen app, watch ONE video, get "Sorry" message, close app, etc, etc, etc...What the heck...why can't I watch a string of videos any more????

I applied the fix mentioned above by TommyBobby this morning...kudos to him...the fix kinda works, however, I only get 3 videos per cycle now...with the added step of reseting the ad ID each time...If I don't reset the ad ID, I'm totally locked out of videos. 

COME ON WGT....HELP A GUY OUT!!!! (like that's really gonna happen)

Question: How does one "rollback" the WGT app and reload a previous version on a Samsung tablet??? I noticed that I was getting plenty of videos before the last app update. 

RSS