Forums

Help › Forums

Just a suggestion

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 15 2018 10:34 AM (6 replies)
  • jenwren
    2,669 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 4:23 AM

Would it be possible or am I asking the impossible for CC's to have the ability to change pin locations on  the courses for their comps.  It would make it more interesting.  Also the wind, there was a time when a few comps set by WGT would have no wind at all.  

Just asking.

Jenwren

• SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:38 AM

I think that depends on the level reached of the CC.

In mine, for example, I can choose the wind, but not the location of the hole (yet)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 2:49 PM

You mean to tell me that you have been playing the game for 8 years . Also are in a cc and you dont know how to use the course selections for setting up a tournament .Or are you playing the mobile version of the game ? The PC version you can do all of that . Ask some one in your club to show or tell you how .

• jenwren
    2,669 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:00 PM

Yes I do know how to set up tournies etc.  PC version and I have been on here that long. Well that says it all.  

Yeah ok most of the time it is set on default for pin location.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 7:22 PM

Once you have set up the tournament look for "Conditions" to the right you will see "Advanced " click on that . A drop down box will give you the options for changing the conditions . You can change green speed wind speed tees and pins on some of the courses . Not sure if you have to be a certain club level for the full options . My club is level 17 but I think all clubs have the full ability to change course settings no matter the club level .

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Jul 12 2018 11:04 PM

Mind you that a different setting does not guarantee different pins. The settings are Easy, Medium, and Hard (if alternates are available) , but the pins will vary arbitrarily between the two possibilities for each hole.

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Jul 15 2018 10:34 AM

alosso:

Mind you that a different setting does not guarantee different pins. The settings are Easy, Medium, and Hard (if alternates are available) , but the pins will vary arbitrarily between the two possibilities for each hole.

I believe that is what she is asking for, The ability to select which pin for each hole like the ability be have now to select which tee for every hole, 

RSS