• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 11:35 AM

jbboon:

callaghan159:

Videos are working normal for me. No issues at all

I'm not sure the location it the thing.

159. what device are you using.

I'm on Samsung SM-N950U. If your on I phone, I think that's the key. It's affecting the android phone's more than the iphone.

I use Samsung phone and tablet and Ipad and Ipod

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 6:47 PM

Lonnie we are talking about 2 different things. You are talking about Radium 1 videos on the web game and we are talking about the videos on mobile. On the web most Radium 1 videos  give me there are no offers available. And the ones that do work it takes up to 3 minutes to get 1 or 2 credits.

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 3:34 AM

In the Netherlands on my iPhone and iPad I could watch about 50 videos a day and sometimes more. Since half a year the message no videos are available appeared quicker. Since over a month I can now only get 5/10 videos a day before it says there are no videos available.

Also surveys are limited over here and mostly disqualify. So no new gear for me ever and hoping I can raise enough credits to keep buying my (already cheap) Tour-SD balls.

WGT has not responded to any of my questions about it and to me it seems WGT has decided to have only paying customers or otherwise play with default gear.

• DropERin
    10 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 6:38 AM

I don't think it's the update at all.  WGT only buys so many ads a quarter and when they get close to running out, they slow down the process until the new quarter starts.  So as of last time this happened it's been a quarter and it happened the quarter before.  They try and get members to use up the credits they have and hopefully buy some.  This is just my thoughts on the subject!!!

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 9:21 AM

You guys are going to stop confusing me with these mobile forum posts . Its bad enough trying to figure out whats going on . Then when I do I`m still way out in left field , trying to play football during baseball season . :-) 

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 10:07 AM

JohanTV:
    WGT has not responded to any of my questions about it and to me it seems WGT has decided to have only paying customers or otherwise play with default gear.

That cannot be correct as there as still many of us enjoying nearly unlimited views of videos on mobile ap

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 10:55 AM

newcastleb:

JohanTV:

That cannot be correct as there as still many of us enjoying nearly unlimited views of videos on mobile ap

It could be his location. At home in a small rural town I get very few videos before i get the "There are no videos available" message. At work which is only about 9 miles away from my home but in a larger city in a different zip code I get almost unlimited videos. I watched something like 60 in the past 2 days sitting in the break room waiting to clock in to go to work for the night. 60 or so versus 6 or so is a big difference. 

Also I just noticed something else. The watch this video for bonus XP points after a mobile round not only gets you the bonus XP points it also gets you 2 credits. 

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, Aug 11 2018 1:06 PM

I am not meaning they are actually shutting down earning credits, but if I can only earn about 20cr a day and in a good day maybe 40cr it feels like that. The fact WGT is not responding to me means to me they are apparently ok with the daily limitation on credits in my region,

In my CC I heard a fellow member (located in US) saying he earned 2600cr in one day a few days ago so it must be regional and probably the US is WGT’s main market.

Anyway, just playing along and enjoying the game and trying to get better.

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 12:07 AM

WGT Member Service responded:

Mail 1

“Thank you for the message. Please note that videos are region based with a certain number of views available before it is removed from being available. Once a video has reached its required view count it would no longer be available. These videos are typically updated ever 2-4 weeks by the 3rd party that provides these offers. I would suggest checking every so often to see if any new videos are available in your area to redeem.”

Mail 2

“Thank you for the message back. You would want to contact the 3rd party that hosts these Free Credit Videos regarding why they are not offering as many in your area. Unfortunately we do not control where these offers are available”

My conclusion was correct:

The adds are region based, they are limited and WGT is ok with it as it is.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Aug 13 2018 5:47 AM

JohanTV:
    The adds are region based, they are limited and WGT is ok with it as it is.

Well that sucks!  Can't see any user work-around to that. :-(

If you're on the east side of The Netherlands you'd probably pay for a ferry crossing to Lowestoft, pop up to North Norfolk (about 2 hr drive)  fill your boots with ads, and go back home.  

Boring 'day out'  though  

RSS