Help › Forums

Update makes it impossible to watch videos

Mon, Dec 17 2018 11:32 AM (46 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 11:39 AM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:

Yeah videos aren’t working well, open and closing app yields a few.

Shame you can't convert those 14 million silver coins

Don

Thats ok..I enjoy doing things even more, when it becomes challenging. Pulling videos are just that at the moment. When things become easier, I lose interest. Besides, it will only get better.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 11:51 AM

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 1:57 PM

TopShelf2010:

SlickHunter:
    Besides, it will only get better.

Outstanding attitude there my friend.

Even on the PC side, we go through a funk every now and then when it comes to earning free credits. Usually at that time everyone goes into panic mode suspecting the end of the world as we know it. But then it all comes around and makes everyone happy again.

Don

You’re right about the panic mode-:) then you realize, it’s out of our hands. At least now we have something to look forward too, future credit ads..lol

• jbboon
    20 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 2:52 AM

when is someone going to make it work again

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 11:12 PM

Apparently your location has a lot to do with if and how many videos you get. At home last night before I left for work I watched 3 before I got the no videos available. When I got to work which is around 9 miles from home in town and a different zip code I watched them until I had to clock in for work. I never got the no videos available error and  I watched at least 30. 

• callaghan159
    6,221 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 3:59 AM

Videos are working normal for me. No issues at all

• jbboon
    20 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 4:33 AM

callaghan159:

Videos are working normal for me. No issues at all

I'm not sure the location it the thing.

159. what device are you using.

I'm on Samsung SM-N950U. If your on I phone, I think that's the key. It's affecting the android phone's more than the iphone.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 6:04 AM

borntobesting:
    Apparently your location has a lot to do with if and how many videos you get

I think this is spot on. I haven't had any problem getting any videos. But all of the videos (or almost all of them) are about things that are only relevant to my region (southeast Michigan). 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 7:30 AM

I dont know about the location may be to a point . But at the same time Im still locked out and have been since the update . I`ve tried multiple browsers and still no luck . At the same time not sure if its the update or just Radium One . As before when I was hitting 100 - 200 credits a week . They may be regulating the views now and locking out the most repetitive viewers . So will just have to wait and see .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 8:46 AM

jbboon:
    I'm not sure the location it the thing.

Location certainly has to play a role.

The reason is that many of the ads I'm seeing are for local businesses. For example, one is an ad for a tire and auto center for auto repair. There's no way that ad would be shown in other parts of the country. And before Tuesday's primary, some of the ads were for those running for election in Michigan.

So, if someone lives in area where the advertising company doesn't have very many clients then users in that area would have access to viewer ads to view. 

RSS