Forums

Help › Forums

Update makes it impossible to watch videos

Mon, Dec 17 2018 11:32 AM (46 replies)
  • xlviii
    502 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 9:59 PM

The new update has taken away free credits for me. Clicking on watch video causes the game to freeze, and the offers don't open on mobile. My phone will unfreeze after a few seconds and tell me there are no videos, but my tablet stays frozen. I have to force close the game every time, and sometimes I can't even do that without sleeping the tablet. I've had a similar issue occasionally with Nox over the last few days, but the mobile update I was forced to install today has completely wrecked videos on my phone and tablet.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 1:06 AM

• TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 1:18 AM

yep.  Game went from 90% unplayable to 99% unplayable with this update.  Waited a whole month for it too.  I want my damn money back at this point.

• GeorgeMaskee
    35 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 12:23 PM

Same for me. Game freeze every time I want to watch free video. I need to force close app.

Update made on screen buttons better. No more thinks cover others. Also aspect ratio is better on my 2:1 display. But free videos just freeze the mobile.

LG G6 user.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 7:03 AM

I'm also suffering app freezes when playing 'free' credit videos. Have also had a some reports from mates in our country club. I'm on Android, freezing happens on my OnePlus 3T and also on NoxPlayer running on Windows 10.

It seems from one update to the next some bugs may get "fixed" at the expense of other bugs emerging or, worse, re-emerging. Too bad the mobile app forces you to update when there is one available, but I understand the design. 

As usual, we'll see what happens.

• IanJM1967
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 2:44 PM

I seem to be having the same issue the last few days, is there another thread or feedback on this issue from WGT ?

• Sashakat11
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 5:02 PM

Having a similar, but slightly different problem since Tues, the last update I've done to my mobile app. The free video credits box is greyed out and has been for 4 solid days. I've tried deleting and re-adding the game app and I've also tried to access the videos via the computer using Google Chrome browser. Nada. I did receive an email response that said they have received other feedback that this is a problem and are working to solve the problem as soon as they can (that was yesterday). So, far nothing has changed. I wonder what percentage of people are having this problem?

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 9:03 PM
    IOS or Android? On my IPhone 8 Plus after the update I had no trouble with the videos at all. I just spent around 30 minutes watching videos before clocking in to go to work. They worked flawlessly without a single freeze. Will check out my Android tablet tomorrow.
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 5:01 AM

Yeah videos aren’t working well, open and closing app yields a few.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 8:17 AM

RSS