1,800 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 12:42 PM

amen slick.....

• DeneOjibway
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 3:40 PM

abbielb:

https://youtu.be/ADd08HknmMY.............just for you dene

Very kool, however, watching your putts you control the speed of the meter near the 'ding'...

...how did you accomplish that?

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 6:00 PM

i dont control the meter......its a begginners putter....slow meter.....it runs the same speed from the top to the ding...think your watching someone elses video.....or i suppose now your gonna say its an autoding.......unreal some people.....

• DeneOjibway
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 10:34 AM

abbielb:

i dont control the meter......its a begginners putter....slow meter.....it runs the same speed from the top to the ding...think your watching someone elses video.....or i suppose now your gonna say its an autoding.......unreal some people.....

Than perhaps watch the link that YOU posted

unreal some people.....

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 12:43 PM

I play with a guy who's one of the quickest players going (+ a V good player, Who gives JoeMaverick a run for his money In Uneven lies) & he "loves" playing with me as It gives him a chance to do the laundry when I'm taking my shot, I'm being serious.

"Give me a shout when your about to hit & I'll come back Into the room"

Speaking on a Voice App (Discord) helps, "Hang on I'm gonna timeout, The Witch, I mean the Wife want's a word"

Ken

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 1:35 PM

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 2:03 PM

LMAO Ken, funny shiznet!

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 2:38 PM

abbielb:

I can see the same thing that Dene's seeing.  After you've set your power and released the mouse button...the meter seems to move comparatively quickly...but once it reaches the "clickable area" (anywhere to the right of 0% power), it slows down and then runs the same speed from that point on.

I don't see any issues with that, and I'm fairly certain that's simply the way WGT has it set up.  Presumably so that if one is hitting at 100% power, one doesn't have to wait for the meter to crawl back to the clickable area.

That's my take on it anyway...

• abbielb
    1,800 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 4:28 PM

i dont see that from watching the video......it runs same speed right through....

• DeneOjibway
    19 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 8:31 PM

Gotta say my Starter Putter didn't slow down in the 'ding' area...

RSS