Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Master 62.98 in 30 minutes?

Fri, Jul 6 2018 9:59 PM (6 replies)
  • SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2018 8:56 PM

Hi everyone!

After 5 mounths playing (I register in 2010 but no play), I just ascend to Tour Master and thats great :D But I don't understand...

I am Master 63.1 just 30 minutes ago, play one round (No really good, just 31 in Chambers Back9, and I have Tour Master with 62.98?

Can somebody please tell me if I anyway need play 50 Ronds here to reach my longed for legend?

Thanks in advance for help :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 10:07 AM

Par 3's, Custom Courses and Par 5's don't count as Ranked Rounds. I see a lot of Par 3's you have played.

You need 40-50 Ranked Rounds and an average of 63 or below to advance.

You need 50 Ranked Rounds and an Average of 61 to reach Legend

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 10:11 AM

You are very close to 50 Now. It should be any time.

• SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 1:09 PM

DonCaron:

You are very close to 50 Now. It should be any time.

Hi Don, many thanks for answer.

So, is not 50 rounds more then I have? Because thats great :D

And custom curse is for practice (and level up, someone tellme and works )

Well, maybe I'll be a new Legend This mounth :D

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 1:26 PM

SauloMagno:
    I am Master 63.1 just 30 minutes ago, play one round (No really good, just 31 in Chambers Back9, and I have Tour Master with 62.98?

Congrats to your promotion!

The tier will stay, but the average is misleading and temporary: This is your last Master average which made you a TM, crossing 63.00. The next ranked round counting will start the "new" average (unless you rely exclusively on Matchplay wins against Legends to push you right to Legend tier).

Your score history supports that:

From the 194 scores shown since you became a Master on 05-08, eliminate 10 CTTHs and 100 Par3s (guessed that from the names), and you have 84 Master (and Tour Pro *) scores counting.

*) Scores from tourneys entered as a TP will count to the Master average after promotion

Have fun, as greens are becoming more slippery!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 5:14 PM

Congratulations on Tour Master.

You have some great advice on your wall about using Custom Courses to gain levels in your club.

• SauloMagno
    57 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 9:59 PM

alosso:

Congrats to your promotion!

The next ranked round counting will start the "new" average (unless you rely exclusively on Matchplay wins against Legends to push you right to Legend tier).

@Alosso, @Don, many thanks, for be here in forums helping us, you and other players. We couldn't learn without your help.

Well, I play my first round in Tour Master and now I understand less XD

29 in Merion (1 Boogey ¬¬) and my average is 58?

I guess keep counting, no restart average.

If is that, I'm really happy, just a few rounds, advance to Legend, use Calla 45 ball and restart my notes :D

I'm not a very good player, but take notes in every map. "Discipline sooner or later equals skill" :D

Again, thanks for all help guys!

RSS