Help › Forums

Titleist Clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 5 2018 11:40 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bababooey1
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 12:14 AM

Please release high level titleist clubs!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 1:06 PM

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 1:43 PM

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 2:07 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 2:26 PM

This raises a most curious question--just how much better than the top clubs can WGT get with their offerings? Clubs better that those at the top now--the discontinued Vapors still in play and the top Callaways that replaced them? Are we down to tenths of decimal points now and what kind of difference would a tenth make?

Your basic paint job right into a corner if you ask me.  :-D

p.s., A fascinating thought............Suppose WGT came out and said they were having a global restart on the equipment and henceforth, all equipment is hereby reduced in performance by factor X.

Everybody's affected by the change and nothing would change with regards to your relative position in line, you just have inferior equipment to deal with it. Just like the player next to you. Then let the better clubs come out and force those wallets open LOL

How's that for a high idea?  Would the players that said KMA in the middle of Main St. offset the gain in revenue?  :-D

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 3:21 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 3:42 PM

YankeeJim:

This raises a most curious question--just how much better than the top clubs can WGT get with their offerings? Clubs better that those at the top now--the discontinued Vapors still in play and the top Callaways that replaced them? Are we down to tenths of decimal points now and what kind of difference would a tenth make?

Your basic paint job right into a corner if you ask me.  :-D

p.s., A fascinating thought............Suppose WGT came out and said they were having a global restart on the equipment and henceforth, all equipment is hereby reduced in performance by factor X.

Everybody's affected by the change and nothing would change with regards to your relative position in line, you just have inferior equipment to deal with it. Just like the player next to you. Then let the better clubs come out and force those wallets open LOL

How's that for a high idea?  Would the players that said KMA in the middle of Main St. offset the gain in revenue?  :-D

Jim, I like this idea. I think we should be shooting in line with what the Pro's shoot. Reset our averages, while keeping the Tier we all worked so hard to get.

That would be the way to go.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 3:44 PM

TopShelf2010:

bababooey1:

Please release high level titleist clubs!!

Agreed... but only to those players Level 100 and above

Or better yet... to Champions only

LOL

Don

Level 100 and above would be good(I'm L-114). Champion Not, I'll be dead before Champion.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Jul 1 2018 8:30 PM

Until September 2010 clubs and ball were sold based on tier. Bagging 

was a problem then and will always be a problem.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 6:42 AM

When I turned Legend, I was playing on an old Vista. Impossible to play with and my average went to 70. It's taken me almost 2 years to whittle it down to a 61.

I'm on a push right now for TL, in between making programs for my club.

• PAGES
RSS