Help › Forums

HOW DO THEY DO IT ???

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 11 2018 9:12 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hutzler
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2018 10:29 PM

I've been playing this game for years....mostly tournements. The winning scores are outrageously low. I play with great equipment and the best balls and I play quite well with average rounds between 63-66 and the ocasional 60-61. I see rounds at 54-56 and a 52 the other day....that'd be birding every hole, eagles on all par fives (some of which are un-reachable) with an albotros or two thrown in. It's just impossable and I'd like to know if anyone out in WGT land could explain to me HOW DO THEY DO IT???....

• HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 8:39 AM

Simply click on one of the top players (Fmagnets is a good example and is sat at the top of the WGT Virtual Tour at the moment), and look at the videos they've posted.

Or catch them on Twitch and watch them live - should give you a good idea why they are so good.

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 9:11 AM

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 9:20 AM

hutzler:

I've been playing this game for years....mostly tournements. The winning scores are outrageously low. I play with great equipment and the best balls and I play quite well with average rounds between 63-66 and the ocasional 60-61. I see rounds at 54-56 and a 52 the other day....that'd be birding every hole, eagles on all par fives (some of which are un-reachable) with an albotros or two thrown in. It's just impossable and I'd like to know if anyone out in WGT land could explain to me HOW DO THEY DO IT???....

No you havent . Youre only a L91 Tour Master with an 8 year old account . Also WGT vapor balls arent the best balls unless you just happen to be playing with a freebie right now . You`ve played in 243 tournaments and have 726 ranked rounds under your belt .

Had you spent the last 8 years playing like the top players play , then you would be playing like the top players play . The majority of them have spent more time in the weeds than you have on the tees . They have played 1000`s of rounds and I do mean 1000`s playing the game . They learn every hole on every course they play and learn how to play under all game conditions .

They are truly dedicated to the game and have mastered every course . So if you are willing to put your time and practice and learn the game . Learn course management proper club and shot selection then green reading and putting . Oh and learn each course hole by hole then maybe you will play as well as they do .

For the most part thats how they do it . Now there may be some who are cheating and using game aids to score so well . There are the rumors but the proof is absent from the case . I will not accuse any as I dont know them and also could care less . Since I dont play in those circles what they do means nothing to me . As long as I can play and have fun and enjoy the game , nothing else matters .

But as was suggested take a look at their profiles and stats . You will see just how much they really play the game . 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2018 9:23 AM

+1

And also play all the FREE weekly 9-hole that WGT offers. I've been playing fewer years than you have but have played twice as many RR that you have. And Yes I know your Average is lower than mine, but my earnings are greater than your. (You may not be concerned about the earnings).

But the Bigg Dogs are using dual screens PCs with lots of RAM plus gaming mouses and all their spreadsheets. Some keep it all in their head. Whatever method works for you, do it.

Siders Best

• bababooey1
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 7:42 AM

PC and mobile should be 100% seperate. Guy uses a ruler in his vid lmao. Hopefully flash dies so the pc version will be eliminated :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 3:22 PM

Hopefully it does not. Some of us like playing the game without the gimmicks in the mobile platform.

Watch some of his helpful videos.....without his ruler. 

It may help you .

• bababooey1
    65 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 4:15 PM

bubbsboy:

Hopefully it does not. Some of us like playing the game without the gimmicks in the mobile platform.

Watch some of his helpful videos.....without his ruler. 

It may help you .

That came out a little wrong. I’m not anti pc. I’m anti PC vs Mobile. Rulers vs iphones lol.

• PAGES
RSS